Scamming Minister

Doc
Site Admin

Scamming Minister

Post by Doc » September 20th, 2004, 7:36 pm

This guy is trying to extort the Doc! Not a Cool Move!!

http://www.ebaymotorssucks.com/2487412227.htm
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

RS

Post by RS » September 20th, 2004, 8:20 pm

They get a lot of pratice every sunday scaming them out of all their $$$,

Don't know what he/shes worried about, after all it's other folks $$$

JR

Post by JR » September 20th, 2004, 9:14 pm

Didn't the buyer look at the car before he bought it? Either way, if he did or didn't, it's his and he can do whatever he wants with it. Maybe his parish seen him for the con he is and booted his ass out of the church and into the street.

Tell him you'd be more than happy to report him to the local authorities for extortion.

JR

Me

Post by Me » September 21st, 2004, 9:52 pm

Yeah, he's spending thousands of dollars to PIMP HIS RIDE with custom rims. You know what they always say, "if you aint rolling right, you aint preaching right!" Why does a church buy a $100,000.00 mercedes tax exempt??? If you receive negative feedback, report this piece of sh-t to the authorities immediately!!!!!!!

:P

ME Again

Post by ME Again » September 22nd, 2004, 1:44 pm

witchie

Post by witchie » September 25th, 2004, 11:46 pm

LOL he must have dropped the top before he won the auction for the stand. Glad to hear you won't pay him a penny. I'd be sure to notify the IRS as well because you know he will use it the ministries for the tax break. Perhaps you can offer to have him heal you with that hands on crap I always see them using. If you beat him to one good punch and you will feel much better.