Site Admin

Florida Voting Machine!!

Post by Doc » October 22nd, 2004, 9:29 am

DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

rs

Post by rs » October 28th, 2004, 10:37 pm

I foe one will be glad when this polo-"Tics" is over!

JR

Post by JR » October 29th, 2004, 7:59 am

rs, aint that the truth. We vote by mail in ballot, been able to for several weeks. Been putting it off, just hard to vote when the choices for president of the USA, are as pathetic as they are and that includes our local and state canidates too.

One my co-workers picked up a basket '67 RSS camaro, came with matching numbers engine, but had a really built up 327 in it, very radical cam. Pulled it out and sold it for $1000.00. It had been sitting for just over 5 years. He got it pretty cheap, figure it will be done next year. I'm waiting for pictures, sounds pretty nice.

JR

8)

rs

Post by rs » October 29th, 2004, 6:04 pm

JR, SS camaros never came with 327's they were either 350 SB or 396 rats,

and the "Cowl tag" (on the fire wall / driverside) will have a 4 N or 4 P which were the #s for both SS cars

1,000.00 = is a steal and not a deal, RS rollers that need work go easy for 5K up But now they are getting very scarse, I heard many are hanging on to em and not selling

JR-B

Post by JR-B » October 30th, 2004, 12:35 am

RS,

A little miscommunication in my typing. The radical 327 was in it when he bought it, it also came with the original matching small block engine. He sold the 327 for $1000.00 not the car. He's doing an off frame restoration on it at this time. He told us what the numbers were, down to the color, which is some kind of blue. You'll have to excuse my ignorance on Chevy's, if I need to know anything about chevy's or any other mechanical stuff, I ask my brother. I can rebuild anything on a car, but my specialty is autobody and paint. That means I paint everybody elses car except mine. I do just friends and family and very little at that. The paints were making me deathly sick, so I went back to school and changed professions, am now a Process Control (low voltage electrical) engineer, since the early 80's.

JR

:roll:

rs

Post by rs » October 30th, 2004, 11:46 pm

JR, well at least your making big bucks now ,

67 camaro color= a common one was "Marina blue"

Iam trying to wind this last one up, as I have next to no ambishion
I don't want to do a thing anymore,

JR

Post by JR » October 31st, 2004, 10:04 am

RS, I don't make big bucks, just a honest living middle class working stiff. Wife works too. If I made big bucks, I would have a big four car shop in additon to my three car garage, to park my four streetrods. But the wife and I live in a 3 bedroom ranch home, with a two car garage, one car, one pickup, my 41 Ford and our three cats.

We did our last car show of the year, have pictures of a couple of 60's RS camaros. One made a Yenko replica. I have pictures of them. My favorite cars were a 1936 Dodge couple and a 1937 Oldsmobile tudor sedan. We gave out door prizes, t-shirts, and had a 50-50, with the money going to a family who's husband/father was a well respected high teacher and coach that was murdered last month by two students.

My ambition this winder is to put on power disc brake up front, re-drill out the studs on the rear to match the bolt pattern I go with and put the side trim on the car, that I just aquired off eBay. Not too much work, a couple of weekends. I try to limit myself to minor quick modifications, getting too old to take on any major projects.

Went to an annual Halloween party, a couple of our car club members hold for raising money for Wishing Star. A lot of people come, and go through their haunted house. Was really good this year, a few places pitch black and couldn't see, I was trailing behind. I just stuck my hands out to feel my was around. Well, I did get to feel a nice set of boobs in one corner, the girl started laughing and so did I. I almost went through a second time.

JR

:twisted:

Have a good one

fughedaboudit

Post by fughedaboudit » November 4th, 2004, 5:33 pm

someone emailed me with that voting machine thing before the election..LOL its is funny
well i voted for Bush.

rs

Post by rs » November 5th, 2004, 1:16 am

Iam glas it's over, Or is it?

fughedaboudit

Post by fughedaboudit » November 5th, 2004, 7:34 am

yes Bush was elected