MORE ON DOC'S REAL DOLL

Jack

MORE ON DOC'S REAL DOLL

Post by Jack » November 13th, 2004, 7:16 pm

After Doc found that Real Doll scam I did some searching to find out if this is a scam. There is a website for the company. Being that it the price is $6499.00 new. This is probably going to won by another deadbeat bogus bidder playing a joke on someone. Do it eBay. What's in your driveway, Ewan? Probably a junk kit Ferrari.

Company website:
http://www.realdoll.com

eBay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

meow

Post by meow » November 13th, 2004, 9:19 pm

yeah my freind use to havea "real"TM doll they are atomicaly corect and the silicone warms to the touch its very life like and with the right lube it....they can be used anyway you could with the real deal and after celan up its sanitary

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » November 14th, 2004, 9:06 am

I see the auction ended. Look at the winners ME Page :)
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

JR

Post by JR » November 14th, 2004, 9:42 am

They had a show on HBO or Cimemax a few months ago, on these dolls. They do make a male version of it too. They are custom built and they showed a demo of real people using the dolls.

I guess if one wants fuck toy, without all the hassles and cost of the real thing, this is the way to go. Definently cheaper, no talking, and always ready and willing.

I still prefer the real stuff.

JR

:wink:

Somthorr

Post by Somthorr » November 20th, 2004, 10:17 pm

who doesnt

JR-B

Post by JR-B » November 21st, 2004, 9:27 am

People that buy the dolls.

:wink:

Post by Guest » November 21st, 2004, 9:36 am

no i disagree the people who buy the dolls cant get the real deal. some of them tend to be child sized... its creepy