AN ADEVERTISING OPPOTUNITY YOU CANNOT MISS!!!

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 10th, 2005, 1:56 pm

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa? ... 3155113121

kobiskot (10 ) View Listings | Report Apr-10-05 10:45 PDT
Hi fellow ebayers!

I have an opportunity for all of you that want to get maximum exposure for the lowest cost available!! I will be traveling over 11,000 miles this summer in my newly restored 1971 VW Bus. I will be leaving from Colorado in May and circling the entire United States from New York (possibly even Maine) to Florida, to California, then up to Washington - ALL FOUR CORNERS OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY!

Along with the over 11,000 miles of advertising, I will be sending out an E-newsletter to my sponsors, family, friends, and anyone else who is interested in being a part of my 'Around the Country Adventure' which will include links to all my sponsors, as well as a DVD documentary of my travels which will also have my sponsors very well recognized. Also many of my photos will be available for your advertising of your own way.

I have just listed my first available space, yet there is more available and I would be happy to help your company, new or old, get some incredible exposure all across America! Please contac me @ [email protected] or through ebay: kobiskot or check out my first ad space auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 88215&rd=1 for more details or any questions.

Thank you very much for you time,
Scott

Page 1 of 1
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

meowsertd

Post by meowsertd » April 18th, 2005, 12:28 pm

drat i missed it.

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » April 22nd, 2005, 1:32 pm

Boobie lady probably got more exposure :shock: