BEACH IS A LOOSER!

LIFE-IS-A-BEACH!

BEACH IS A LOOSER!

Post by LIFE-IS-A-BEACH! » May 6th, 2005, 8:23 pm

AND HIS MAIN ID IS SUSPENDED! ANYONE FEEL LIKE DROPPING A DIME TO EBAY??

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... is-a-beach!

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa? ... 5415043898

THEY THREW DOCS OTHER ID'S OUT TOO!!!

Me

Post by Me » May 7th, 2005, 3:41 am

Why was he suspended? He's been acting like a big baby lately. What ever happened to personal responsibility??? It's like I alwaays say, if you can't run with the big dogs, stop on the porch!!!!!!!

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » May 8th, 2005, 8:32 pm

He had stated a while back eBay had over billed his sellers acct, and he refused to pay it..

Not paying your fees will get you suspended real fast! And is about the Only Way a seller can get suspended!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

JR

Post by JR » May 8th, 2005, 10:10 pm

I don't know if it's worth having an account on eBay. Place has really gone into a slump. Been looking for some cars and various parts, they are just not plentiful as they had been. Think it's from all the scamming that's been going on, the fees are too high, and no protection or security from ebay.

Everytime I bid or post on eBay, I get a ton of spam. eBay is nothing but a place crawling with various types of low life maggots, waiting to pounce on the novice eBayer.

I may just do a post to end it all, lots of profanity and negativity. Do have another account to use.

Have a good one,

JR

Beach

Post by Beach » May 20th, 2005, 1:13 am

Doc, That wasn\'t me. Remove this thread immediately!

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » May 20th, 2005, 8:34 am

Who is the Real Beach??
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Post by Guest » May 20th, 2005, 10:46 am

Who is the real Doc?

The Real Beach

Post by The Real Beach » May 21st, 2005, 9:03 am

Why is this thread still here? I have been advised that Doc did in fact start this thread with my name. I don't know who you "clowns" think you are but this deception is not amusing. Delete this thread, Doc!

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » May 21st, 2005, 11:43 am

That eBay account does show as NARU. But anyone posting with an alias has no credibility as far as i'm concerned. The same thing as hiding behind an anomyiser to hide there ip address.

However this is not the eBay Motors Board.. There are no pink slaps or thread pulling here :shock:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

life-is-a-beach!

Post by life-is-a-beach! » May 24th, 2005, 8:14 am

Yep, this IS me not the imposters above. DOC, feel free to run my ISP.

I haven't been over here in a looooong time.

I get a real kick out of the idiots who think they're funny. I guess if I wanted to pretend I was somebody else, I'd pick me too :)

Yep, life-is-a-beach! is NARU'd and yes it's due to me not paying their double billing. I spent more then enough time trying to show them, then communication just stopped [although they said it would be taken care of]. Who cares, the place sucks anyway!

OH! I'm glad I'm a 'LOOSER' not one of the LOSERS here!