Doc's Letter fron eBay's Attorney Regarding This Site!

Doc
Site Admin

Doc's Letter fron eBay's Attorney Regarding This Site!

Post by Doc » May 9th, 2005, 9:05 pm

I figured since eBay was ranking 3rd in site traffic over here, there ears must have been wringing.. They have billed me close to 700.00 for unsold cars.. That i refuse to pay!

So i figured, why not charge them for access to this site! Hey why not? Sounds fitting to me! After sending an email to Ma Meg and Bill Snob.. http://www.ebaymotorssucks.com/termsofusage.htm

I get this from the Legal Department.. So they are not going to pay me.. And i am not going to pay them! There Site Just SUCKS More And More each month!!

I invited the Queen Here to call me Off the legal record.. But no response to my email! eBay Your Site Just PLAIN SUCKS!!

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:48 PM
Subject: eBay

Dear Mr. Koon -
I have received a copy of the email you sent to Meg Whitman and Bill Cobb stating your intent to charge eBay for any hits made by eBay employees to your websites. This email will serve as notice to you that eBay has not and does not agree to incur any charges for any access made to your websites, which are apparently unrestricted and open to all users of the Internet.

I am unsure whether any eBay employee has ever accessed one of your websites in the course and scope of his or her employment. Let me be clear, however, that eBay has not made any agreements with you by virtue of any such access or by receipt of your email.

Apparently, you have some sort of disagreement with eBay. If you need assistance with any matter, please let me know and I will do my best to resolve any issues.

Sincerely,
Allyson Willoughby

Allyson Willoughby
Senior Litigation Counsel
eBay Inc.
2145 Hamilton Ave.
San Jose, CA 95125

Post by Guest » August 10th, 2005, 11:09 am

Doc, could you please get in touch with me?

Sharon Carty, USA TODAY
[email protected]

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 13th, 2005, 8:55 pm

Sharon..

It was a pleasure speaking with you. However i feel you are Pro eBay and not really interested in the problems both Buyers and Sellers face dealing with eBay Motors and the lack of a Secure Trading Venue!

Both Buyers and sellers are getting cheated and are deceived into thinking they are secure trading on eBay Motors!

Hopefully others that have been defrauded can give you their story!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

Post by Guest » August 24th, 2005, 2:13 pm

I was misquided on E-bay on a vehicle purchase. My rust-free truck from New Jersey was misrepresented. Pictures of the vehicle having a radio and aftermarket tachometer in it, when shipped to me were not there...

Post by GUEST » August 26th, 2005, 6:49 pm

clintefan

ebay not penalizing nonsellers

Post by clintefan » October 22nd, 2005, 8:56 am

I bought a car on EBAY and the guys refuses to sell it due to bid lower that he thought. he relisted and raised the reserve, left me neg feedback and ebay did nothing. Does the staement legal and biding agreement mean anything. Pissed at Ebay and the chickenshit seller

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » November 4th, 2005, 8:08 am

eBay is sucking worse every day!

http://www.ebaymotorssucks.com/edmontonharbin.htm

Scams Everywhere.. Contact me for more info [email protected]
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller