OMG - I just bought a car...my first that I intend to resell

Doc
Site Admin

OMG - I just bought a car...my first that I intend to resell

Post by Doc » May 17th, 2005, 8:17 am

OMG - I just bought a car...my first that I intend to resell! I'm soooo excited!!!
Sarah

Got to read this one :roll:
http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa? ... 6220277630
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

life-is-a-beach!

Post by life-is-a-beach! » May 24th, 2005, 9:01 am

Yep, this girl needs more help than I or anyone else can give her online or possibly any other way.

She's got determination but I think that and that alone being all she's got might just cause a train wreck.

Whoever said it was right, if she ever gets to an auction the wholesalers and/or the Coke machine is going to have fun with her :)

j-ainc

Post by j-ainc » February 10th, 2006, 6:13 pm

That was last year and We've heard little from her!

SARAH did you ever sell it!

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » February 10th, 2006, 8:44 pm

Someone said she was getting seriously harrased and so she quit posting. Seems to me a few months ago she posted a few things and said she hadn't sold it yet.

I realize that there are trolls out there but sometimes I wonder about that. I've been posting for over 2 yrs and usually don't mince words. You'd think I'd make enemies. I've never had a nasty email, had a few nasty comments put up on the board but never an email. I don't hide my email so it's not like they couldn't have sent it directly to me. Somehow really nice people find my email and I've had a lot of really sweet personal emails sent to me.
Sharon
Virgin Princess