help me find this thief !!!!!

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 10th, 2005, 7:01 pm

hubstub (10 ) View Listings | Report Aug-10-05 15:32 PDT
I was taken by an ebay thief along with 6 other ebayers and a few dealerships by a seller known as "wholesalestuff" who went under the name of Larry Kemple whose last known address was 2765 Centerboro Drive, Unit 358 in Vienna VA 22181, cell phone 1-571-437-6904. He is no longer a registered user who was out of Vienna Va and had 57 positive feedbacks until recently. It is just being realized now that he took money from people then never delivered the vehicle, and/or he sold stolen vehicles without sending a title after payment over the past few months. What happened was He was employeed by J and S in Woodbridge VA as a car wholesaler buyer who was fired but then proceeded to buy cars from dealers without them knowing this, which he sold on ebay. The dealers not being paid, now hold all the titles for the vehicles ebayers paid for. I have lost 20,000 now to this person, and may not be able to recoop my loses! Any info. anyone might have to help find him would be greatly appreciated. Hubstub

1 replies Date posted Reply #
2*many*cars (190 ) View Listings | Report Aug-10-05 16:16 PDT 1 of 1
The Virginia detectives are working on it and are aware that eBay will assist?

Page 1 of 1
http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa? ... 3715783584

life-is-a-beach

Post by life-is-a-beach » August 11th, 2005, 9:31 am

smlal time crook not worth the jail time
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... sale-stuff

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 13th, 2005, 11:54 am

Problem is as i see it, eBay makes it way too easy for someone to create a sellers acct & start selling!

On autotrader.com you can sell 3 cars and then are forced to be registered as a dealer. And it can not be done online. You must call and speak to a rep to set up an account..

If eBay wants to make their site more "Safe & Secure" they will put restrictions in place to minimise this sort of seller fraud!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller