VICTIM OF EBAY FRAUD NEEDS HELP!!!!!

VICTIM OF EBAY FRAUD NEEDS HELP!!!!!

Post by GUEST » August 14th, 2005, 6:11 am

majmrc7 (32 ) View Listings | Report Aug-14-05 00:24 PDT
Hi, Thank You for taking the time to read this. My name is Marc and I'm 32. I used to love Ebay and its people. Now I am not so sure. It all started when I was diagnosed with cancer. I decided to sell everything I own, stuff my wife and 2 year old son won't need, on Ebay to fullfill a dream I have had for 15 years, to own a 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro. After finding enough things to sell, I found one on Ebay that I could afford. The description, pictures, and Carfax were awesome. Needless to say I bought it, paid for shipping, and attempted to get the car here. On the sideI(seller) would not make himself available for the shippers to get the car. After 2 months I finally got it. To my amazement the car was a wreck. It did not run, was covered in rust, and while towing it to my house, the passenger front wheel fell off. I soon found out why the seller did not release the car for so long. Ebay Motors Vehicle Protection Program will only cover claims made within 60 days of auction close(no exceptions). After hundreds of attempts to get my money back from the seller I was left with filing with the Internet Fraud Division of the FBI, BBB, States Attorney General in Wyoming and Louisiana, and FTC with no success. I cannot afford a Lawyer as I am unable to work. Now the car needs so many things I cannot list them all. But so far, on top of the $2500 for the car, $1000 for shipping, and another $2500 in some repairs, I cannot afford any more. The car still needs approximately $10000 in mechanical and body work just to make it safe. It seems that the car is so rusted, that every part has to be cut out and replaced(nuts, screws, bolts). The entire electrical system is screwed. Parts are nearly impossible to find and when we do find them they are extremely expensive.

I no longer have anything to sell, not even the car as the idiot refuses to complete the title. Now I have to wait for 2 months for the the DMV to issue an uncontested title after running and ad in the paper. Of course at my expense!!

So, Here is what I am asking. I am selling a deck of cards one card at a time. You can choose whichever card you prefer as long as it is not already taken. I will keep a running toll of what cards have sold...if any.

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you help my cause to not only fix someone elses wrong but restore my faith in the Ebay Community.

Auction #5606635949

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 14th, 2005, 8:17 am

Ahhhh.. A Northern Rust Bucket AUDI!! I Cringe of just the thought of it :x

Buyer did not do his homework and is crying like a baby because of what he got!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... egory=6055

Report Run Date: 08/14/2005
VIN: WAUGE58B6LA016203 1990 Audi Coupe
Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
12/23/1990 NY 44 Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
04/29/1997 NY Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
05/01/1997 BUFFALO, NY Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
02/05/1998 BUFFALO, NY Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
03/12/1998 BUFFALO, NY 69,596 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
08/05/1999 PLYMOUTH, MI Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:121K2170610)
08/05/1999 PLYMOUTH, MI Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
12/08/2000 PLYMOUTH, MI Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
11/30/2001 PLYMOUTH, MI Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
11/27/2002 NEW ORLEANS, LA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:A5693313)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
01/31/2005 NEW ORLEANS, LA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
06/29/2005 KENNER, LA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
DUPLICATE TITLE

Do your Homework First (Have The Vehicle Inspected BEFORE BIDDING)