TONI HAS DONE IT AGAIN

FRANK

TONI HAS DONE IT AGAIN

Post by FRANK » August 27th, 2005, 4:03 pm

HE WORKS OUT OF HIS HOME, AND TAKES THE VEHICLES TO WALMART FOR SERVICE. THE "DEALERSHIP" HAS ONE CAR SPACE.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 27th, 2005, 8:11 pm

You talking about Tony Stove??
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

FRANK SNOW

Post by FRANK SNOW » August 27th, 2005, 9:00 pm

I HEARD THAT TONI STOVE WORKS OUT OF THE HOME AND DOES AC WORK ON THE SIDE. CAN YOU FIND STOVE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP ON THE ACTIVE CAR DEALERS LIST?

http://www.ador.state.al.us/licenses/mvdrl.html

:lol:

Jack

Post by Jack » August 28th, 2005, 12:32 am

JR

Post by JR » August 28th, 2005, 8:53 am

Look at the list again, he's on there. But who cares about him. He's one of the most arrogant assholes that I've ever seen. I've always avoided him, with the exception of a few times.

This is just my opinion of some jerk that hides behind a computer to do his ridiculing and harrassment of others.

He publically asks for opinions on his vehicles, if someone gives an opinion and he doesn't like it, he will ridicule that person or threaten to sue. He can't take negative criticism, no humor, every so often he has to pick on someone, like a rotational thing. He's trouble all around and needs to be avoided like the plaque. As long as he minds his own business when it comes to dealing with me, he can do whatever he wants, just leave me out, as I want no part of him.

As I said, just my opinion of a troll.

JR

:roll:

Lee

Post by Lee » August 28th, 2005, 1:02 pm

I have a lot of questions. Do you remember when he said that all you are required to be a dealer in Alabammy is one car space? Is his dealership simply a sign and one car space that collects dust? Is that why he takes pictures at home and services the vehicles at Walmart? Is Walmart the service department? Is Walmart a good place to bring your car for service? What has he learned from Walmart's technicians? Why does he brag about being a stock holder? Is there no board of directors? Is Tony a one man corporation? Is his kitchen table the coroporate headquarters? Does the AC business have no business location because it is run from his home? Does he have BJS? Big Iohnson Syndrome? Why does he act rude on a PUBLIC forum? Why do meow and he get into trash talking on a public forum? Is that good for business? Is that how a smart business man acts? Is he smart or is he not smart? Should Doc start a new website dedicated to the man?

Post by Guest » August 28th, 2005, 3:55 pm

June 2000 Grove begins to sell Ford products
January 2001 Grove begins to sell Toyota products
February 2001 Grove begins to sell Jeep products
May 2001 Grove begins to sell Lincoln products
January 2002 Grove begins to sell GM products
January 2003 Grove begins to sell Saab products

Post by Guest » August 28th, 2005, 4:46 pm

WOW! HE IS A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND! JUST ASK HIM AND HE WILL TELL YOU SO :roll:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 28th, 2005, 5:14 pm

As he says.. :roll: [EYES ROLLING] :roll:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

meowsertd

Post by meowsertd » August 28th, 2005, 8:46 pm

all I know is if I say negative things about him or call him to account when he is a ass People say stop picking on him

you guys cant have it both ways either he is a ass and therefore wide open for satire and riducle or he is not.

which is it boys?

JR

Post by JR » August 28th, 2005, 8:56 pm

Here is my opinion.

Meow-Mix, I've never seen you pick on him. A little tease maybe, but nothing rude, threatening, arrogant, or bad enough to write home about.

JR

:D

I've got this sudden urge to roll my eyes and I don't know why. :roll:

Guest 3

Post by Guest 3 » August 29th, 2005, 2:25 am

You both pick on eachother constantly. But he is the businessperson and should know better than the act like the smart azz that he is. Marketing is everything you do or say that your prosepcts and customers see and hear from you. Customers will see a lot of bull crap if they hear what he has to say on the boards. If Tony was as smart as he thinks he would know this and stop what he is doing. But he is not so smart. I don't think his business is doing as well as it should. That's why he's constantly on the boards being the smart azz.

John

Post by John » August 29th, 2005, 3:31 am

One time a women on the board needed help with a car problem. She got help. Then Tony chimed in with, "I'm sorry it worked out for you." He is such a jerk off. If only his customers knew.

Post by Guest » August 29th, 2005, 6:49 am

HERE ARE A FEW QOTES FROM MR STOVE

http://www.ebaymotorssucks.com/stoveautomotive.htm

meowsertd

Post by meowsertd » August 29th, 2005, 8:11 am

wish i still had that post i made about stove motors

I think it caught on becuse i see people refer to him as mr stove alot

Stove suks

Post by Stove suks » August 29th, 2005, 12:13 pm

The first time we heard from Mr. Stove, he was allegedly caught shilling one of his auctions. tonistove1963 was the seller and jonistove1963 was the bidder or something like that.

Hot Stove League

Post by Hot Stove League » August 29th, 2005, 6:03 pm

Can meow drive out and take a picture of the dealership?

JR

Post by JR » August 29th, 2005, 8:45 pm

I really liked the "HERE ARE A FEW QOTES FROM MR STOVE." There is a quote from a thread I started last Friday.

I've never thought of him as Stove, but as "Gravy :roll: ."

JR

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » September 1st, 2005, 5:19 pm

Yea.. It loks like Ole Stove has really Pissed Off a lot of the EBMDG Crowd!

It is a shame he has to act like such an Anil ASS! He is very talented and knows his cars well!

Oh Well..
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » March 12th, 2006, 10:35 pm

He's disappeared from the EBMDB. Could just be busy fixin' a lot of AC systems, just about that time to use 'em.............

JR

8)

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 13th, 2006, 12:21 am

Actually didn't I just see a post from him? I don't know. I've been preoccupied sending pics to phone hottie #3. I was looking for Docs beach nude he posted here but couldn't find it. Had to settle for something I googled. Then I sent him a really hunky gay cowboy (a conversation we were having last week about a joke he played on one of our suppliers). I did send him a real pic of me finally.
Sharon
Virgin Princess