Stove Automotive Group Inc. Alabammy's Original eBay Dealer!

Does He Have Big Johnson Syndrome??

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes: 2

Doc
Site Admin

Stove Automotive Group Inc. Alabammy's Original eBay Dealer!

Post by Doc » August 27th, 2005, 8:00 pm

Hehehehe...
http://www.ebaymotorssucks.com/stoveautomotive.htm

Your Thoughts??

You must be registered and signed in to vote. Your annomity is secure here on this board.. And no Pink Slaps Either :evil:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

Meowsertd

Post by Meowsertd » August 29th, 2005, 8:14 am

you are missing hte Classic (well to me anyway) where he was braggin about his MBA and tell people to STFU becuse they didnt have one and I asked didnt he take bussness ethics 101? and hre replied that they did not have that course at his college.

:)

JR

Post by JR » August 29th, 2005, 8:54 pm

Meow-Mix, you know he is adding every one of our posts to his collection of others by us. Must be up to a gig on the hard drive.

I'm positive we're on the blocked bidders list, it makes him feel powerful when he does it. Makes the ol' johnson stand straight up.

8)

JR

Johnnie B. Bad

Post by Johnnie B. Bad » August 30th, 2005, 2:03 am

Stove may have his GED and fancy degree, but that doesn't make him smart or knowledgable. Stove doesn't know much about marketing and business let alone business ethics. If he did he wouldn't be talking to the public and acting in public the way he does. When I think of him I see a big L on his forhead for loser. Next time, buy a new degree!

Post by Guest » August 30th, 2005, 2:53 pm

Amen.

FRANK FODOR

Post by FRANK FODOR » September 1st, 2005, 10:07 am

HE'S KNOWS MARKETING ALRIGHT. HE KNOWS HOW TO MARKET HIMSELF LIK AN JERK ON THE BOARDS. TO THIK THIS IS HOW HE MAKES A LIVINGAND THIS IS HOW HE PRESENTS HIMSELF. WHTA A DUMBASS. NO BUSINESS SKILLS AT ALL. THATS WHY HE SELLS OUT OF HIS DRIVEWAY. HE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH BUSINESS TO AFFORD A REAL BUSINESS LOCATION. BOARD OF DIRECTORS MY ASS. YOU GOT NOTHING TONI!!!!!