Who is this guy? Beach???

Who is this guy? Beach???

Post by Guest » September 5th, 2005, 3:17 pm

i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-05-05 11:36 PDT
meow you don't have my address and who you gonna call ghostbusters? this is a myster you cannot solve. EWAN and I are packed up tight.
Anything said by me is Parody and not to be taken serious. No statements of fact made are to be deemed factual. ©

4 replies Date posted Reply #
meowsertd (42 ) View Listings | Report Sep-05-05 12:02 PDT 1 of 4
realy is that persmison to post your personal information then?
Anything said by me is Parody and not to be taken seriously. No statements of fact made are to be deemed factual. ©

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-05-05 12:56 PDT 2 of 4
yes
Anything said by me is Parody and not to be taken serious. No statements of fact made are to be deemed factual. ©

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-05-05 13:05 PDT 3 of 4
meow,

can I have your children?

meowsertd (42 ) View Listings | Report Sep-05-05 13:09 PDT 4 of 4
John Dee, Durham, NC, Phone # 919-410-4896. oddly enough a further search says that this is somebeachs FIL

Keep it up and Ill be filing stalking charges.
Anything said by me is Parody and not to be taken seriously. No statements of fact made are to be deemed factual. ©

meowsertd

Post by meowsertd » September 6th, 2005, 5:24 pm

here you see the awesome power of the internet in action one man saying you cant and another man showing him how wrong he is.

Let's hope he stops before I take that next step.

life-is-a-beach!

Post by life-is-a-beach! » September 6th, 2005, 9:55 pm

Another stop by DOC's board and yet another accusation!

Sorry "Guest" it's not me. What's an FIL? My area code is (910) and (843) and my ISP is xaranda.net if that's what you mean. I have nothing to hide nor any reason to act childish like this clown

For the record, I don't particularly care for meowmix [from what I read because I've never met nor actually talked to the man] however DOC assured me he is a great guy. I don't know DOC either though so who knows?

JP

Post by JP » September 13th, 2005, 8:53 pm

I was thinking it's either Tony Stove or Mr. Beach. According to Meow, Mr. Beach's father-in-law is the one of them. This seems logical because we all know Beach has hated you for a long time. He even references this fact in this thread.

life-is-a-beach!

Post by life-is-a-beach! » September 14th, 2005, 6:55 am

You people who make these accusations are fucking morons!

I don't have the time or desire for this type of nonsense and I never said I hated anyone.

It was my BROTHER-IN-LAW Ray who pulled a stunt years back and even though this recent character took a jabb at me a few weeks ago I'm 99% certain it's NOT him.

Get your facts right first before you make accusations or it could hit you right it the face!

life-is-a-beach!

Post by life-is-a-beach! » September 14th, 2005, 7:07 am

"oddly enough a further search says that this is somebeachs FIL"

Ok, now I get the FIL part

My father-in-law doesn't even know eBay exists

My brother-in-law lived in Loris, SC but has moved back to PA in '04

There is absolutely no reason myself or anyone I know would have any reason or desire to poke fun at/harass Mr Meowmix in any capacity

It's likely just someone who gets tired of his never ending nonsense posts with no real automotive knowledge or anything else of worth to bring to the board

I don't particularly care for Meowmix, as the poster [don't know him personally] as I've said but I don't hate him

Just be careful Mr Meow about who you're making accusations against!

Jake

Post by Jake » September 14th, 2005, 12:30 pm

You do know that the poster registered as "Guest" is Doc, don't you? He's the one who starts this crap all of the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if the phoney meow guy was Doc himself but it could also be Tony Stove or someone involved with Beach if meow has the proof.

M. Anderson

Post by M. Anderson » September 15th, 2005, 6:09 am

Here's who I think it is:

At first I thought it was meow playing games with himself

Then I thought it was Phil

Then I thought it was Tony

Then Meow again

Now I think it's Beach

Next I thought it was Doc

Then Tony again

I don't have a clue who it is although it may be any one of them

life-is-a-beach!

Post by life-is-a-beach! » September 15th, 2005, 4:49 pm

Okay,

I'll ease your minds a bit

I'll pay 1 million dollars to anyone connecting me to this person directly

Meow, I ask that you pay me 1 million dollars if you keep suggesting it's me and can't prove it

Fair enough?

This meow is a character for sure. I never gave it much thought that it could be himself but that's the best guess by far

life-is-a-beach!

Post by life-is-a-beach! » September 18th, 2005, 9:38 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought!

Post by Guest » September 19th, 2005, 6:37 pm