over 24 hours and nothing has happened

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » September 6th, 2005, 9:13 am

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa? ... 5945292627

prodeuce (11 ) View Listings | Report Sep-03-05 17:53 PDT
yes folks was reported over 24 hours ago by several people but nothing has happened yet

cant talk about it because its forboden.

1992 Buick : Riviera FLORIDA

need to go where it has a link for recipical taxes
Anything said by me is Parody and not to be taken seriously. No statements of fact made are to be deemed factual. ©

25 replies Date posted Reply #
1965mustangfb (162 ) View Listings | Report Sep-03-05 18:26 PDT 1 of 25
930 pm,still up....yet where did the thread go about it???

docsqualitycars (200 ) View Listings | Report Sep-03-05 18:30 PDT 2 of 25
SMACK!!!!!!

Meanwhile the BUY NOW Bandits are on the loose!

Some Things Never Change!!

1965mustangfb (162 ) View Listings | Report Sep-03-05 18:32 PDT 3 of 25
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.no,not really,I guess!!!

1965mustangfb (162 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 06:05 PDT 4 of 25
Nice touch,Doc!...the truth is the truth!

meowsertd (42 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 06:37 PDT 5 of 25
looks like ebay still wont take action, but i see Doc repllaced the picture of the seller and his boyfriend with something more appropriate.

still the fact he calles Doc a jerk and takes no responsiblity makes me wish that Doc put it back.

the seller could have always ended the listings himself, but then that would cost him money.
Anything said by me is Parody and not to be taken seriously. No statements of fact made are to be deemed factual. ©

docsqualitycars (200 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 06:47 PDT 6 of 25
I hate a Thief! This guy is a eBay Power Seller and 90% of his listings are cut and paste of other sellers listings! The guy is too lazy or ignorant to create his own listings! He has logos and other images from other eBay sellers too.

This is from one of my auctions last year. And at that time he stole my complete description of an identical car!

"Reciprocal Taxes: Some States Are Reciprocal With Florida, This Means We May Be Required To Collect Tax For Your Home State, IF We Issue A Florida Temporary Tag To Drive The Vehicle Home. (Click Here For Reciprocal Tax Requirement Info) IF This Is The Case We Will Provide You With A Receipt For The Tax Paid To Present To Your Motor Vehicle Department, So You DO NOT Pay It Twice! There Is No Charge For For A Florida 30 Day Temp Tag. No Tax Will Be Collected If You Have The Vehicle Shipped Home & We Get A Bill Of Lading From The Shipper. Florida Residents Must Pay Applicable Taxes In There County Of Residence And Purchase A License Plate Unless You Have A Valid Tag To Transfer! Proof Of Insurance Is Also Required For Anyone Taking Delivery In Florida!"

Last year after complaining to eBay and being told there was no violations of listing policy i put up a simalar page. He took out the link, but has started doing it again!

eBay is like the old Lawless Old Wild Wild West! All They Care About Is Collecting FEES!!

I can't post a link or item number, but search for
1990 535I E34 NOT 525I 66K MILES **THE NICEST ON EBAY**
You will see Team Verdone's auction man logo among other's logos hotlinked to his auctions!

meowsertd (42 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 07:17 PDT 7 of 25
Doc contact team verdone and see if htey will change the logo he hot linked to somthing more suitable for his auctions

meowsertd (42 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 07:18 PDT 8 of 25
I imagine that you could send him a bill for the use of your bandwidth and sue him civily... i belive there is precedent for this kind of thing right here in tampa

guy stole this other guys bandwidth and got hit with a 75k fine... (i htink )

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 07:22 PDT 9 of 25
it sure is hard to get bandwidth down here in the trailer park. i hear at my family's ranch in CA they have dial up though.

meowsertd (42 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 07:23 PDT 10 of 25
oh sweet jesus not again

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 07:24 PDT 11 of 25
i love jesus too.

meowsertd (42 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 07:24 PDT 12 of 25
Yes we all love jesus.

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 07:25 PDT 13 of 25
i love cats and mazdas too.

meherrinman (Private ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 08:01 PDT 14 of 25
Who is he hurting? You messed with his auction by changing his intentions! He is probably turned it over to his lawyers? GOOD LUCK!

meowsertd (42 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 09:22 PDT 15 of 25
IM glad you feel that way can I steal your electricity? Ill jsut run an extention cord to your outlets and use it to power my workshop. you can pay for the extra useagge

OH and Ill run a hose to your fuacet and water my lawn with your water. you wont mind paying the higher utility bills

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 09:53 PDT 16 of 25
good afternoon ferryman. Who you gonna call Perry Mason meowmix? You not speaking to me. I'm so mad.

signsup (183 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 11:50 PDT 17 of 25
I can't post a link or item number, but search for
1990 535I E34 NOT 525I 66K MILES

Not that this is the worse abuse by this "gentleman", but isn't this keyword spamming as well?

Mentioning what something is NOT in the listing title so that it gets searched?

signsup (183 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 12:03 PDT 18 of 25
I reported for keyword spamming and for refering in his listing that his a Titanium power seller and "to be a power seller on Ebay, you must sell $100,000.00 per month."

Not only is that not true, but his sales last month were $17,876, and most of his sales were computer games, only three vehicles.

signsup (183 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 12:06 PDT 19 of 25
You know what's really frustrating about this tread and the one that got pulled?

The general public has such a negative image of "used car dealers" and when the dealers on this board take the initiative to shut this guy down, nothing happens.

eBay won't police auctions, they want us to do it, and when "we" (you) do it, nothing happens.

I remember this guy from six months ago and reporting the Power Seller BS then and now he's back!

I also reported him for shill bidding as I was a "second" place bidder on a MB and he pulled my contact info. and kept calling my cellphone every hour trying to get me to come down to Miami to buy this car.

No thanks.

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 12:19 PDT 20 of 25
you been telling lies on the real estate board with your nintendo buddy. y'all buy computer games from this cat don't you? meowmix i've got something for you if you will knock on the trailer. please don't wake the baby up though. i need one of those locking gas caps for the Mazda can you get me one?

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 12:36 PDT 21 of 25
signswrong b _ _ _ h
Anything said by me is Parody and not to be taken serious. No statements of fact made are to be deemed factual. ©

signsup (183 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 13:29 PDT 22 of 25
Full moon? Or all this high water driving the rats out?

signsup (183 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 13:47 PDT 23 of 25
DOC,

Did you realize you are breaking Florida law?

In "you know whose" listing, he states, "All buyers must pay $295.00 (Dealer fees) on top of the final bid, Even if you are a Car Dealer, As licensed Florida dealers, we are obligated to charge this fee to all of our customers without exception."

So ALL Florida dealers are obligated to charge a $295 fee on top of the final bid. It must be true! He says so!

I believe you charge less.

Let us know where they take you so we can post bail.

docsqualitycars (200 ) View Listings | Report Sep-04-05 14:43 PDT 24 of 25
Just the old eBay Double Standards!!

We don't care what you do as long as we can Sip Champagne and Eat Caviar

Can you imagine if eBay did have phone support, Just how many reps it would take for EBM Alone??

meowidolonfox (0 ) View Listings | Report Sep-05-05 11:34 PDT 25 of 25
signsup can you sell trailers in FL or I can get your nintendo buddy to do it. http://www.signsdown.com
Anything said by me is Parody and not to be taken serious. No statements of fact made are to be deemed factual. ©

Miss Cleo

Post by Miss Cleo » October 9th, 2005, 4:17 am

You should consider getting out of the car business. A nice mail order business would be perfect for you. Look in the bookstore for some books on mail order.