Are they scared that EBay may..........

RS69cam777

Are they scared that EBay may..........

Post by RS69cam777 » February 3rd, 2006, 6:48 pm

Read this board therefore don't want to have their names on here?

Reason why I ask this is, where are all of Docs friends?

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » February 3rd, 2006, 7:47 pm

I'm here, and I don't care who knows it.
I feel honored to call Doc my friend.
Be patient, and get-r-done

JR

Post by JR » February 3rd, 2006, 8:15 pm

eBay doesn't own me. If they want to suspend my account because I have had an account here for the last few years, they shouldn't waste another moment and get it done ASAP. When they do, they better make sure they get all my accounts closed.

Doc is a friend and has my total support.

JR

:violent3:

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » February 3rd, 2006, 9:10 pm

Even though I seriously require the income I get from ebay that doesn't let me visit with my friends. Screw ebay.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

j-ainc

Post by j-ainc » February 4th, 2006, 12:20 pm

I thought I would have seen meow and Dog here by now!!

:ky: That looks like what we use to give the horses paste!

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » February 4th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Yes and others also,

Why all the guest?????

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » February 4th, 2006, 4:40 pm

Phil is too scared of eBay to post over here, but I'm sure he is lurking in the background.. Don't know where MeowMix has been, figured he would stumble in by now :)

I stopped the anonymous posting to keep the troll effect to a minimum, other than the guest posting area. And are hoping we can have a friendly open forum where we can all meet new friends and business contacts.

Don't be afraid to register here, I do not require any personal info other than an e-mail address so you can be self validated. And your e-mail address is not visible or shared with anyone (unless you enable that option after registering)
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

j-ainc

Post by j-ainc » February 6th, 2006, 2:32 pm

You mean the Bank account and the credit card info was voluntary! :shock:

I thought it was a little over the top when it asked for the verfication code :lol:

But I figured what the heck! If you can't trust your DOC, Who can you! Ya know 8)

tony1963

Post by tony1963 » February 6th, 2006, 10:08 pm

:D When the air blows hot it will cost you a lot. Fix it up and charge you a lot!
Grove Automotive Group, Inc.
Alabama's Original Online Dealer
An Alabama Corporation

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » February 8th, 2006, 8:12 am

Tony, You have a website?

How about http://www.groveautomotive.com

It's about time for an A/C Checkup Special at Grove Automotive Inc.. Where if the air blows hot, it will cost ya a lot

:angel12:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » February 12th, 2006, 11:20 pm

Is this site easy to find useing a simple search?

Just thinking about drawing in some lurkers.

JR

Post by JR » February 13th, 2006, 7:02 am

I'm thinking about stopping by GAG, aka Wally's Fillin' Station and getting the A/C looked at on my rental car by Gomer and Goober Pyle. I got a special invitation to come by and get the preferred customer treatment by the owner.

I'm going to have to stop by the local WalMart first and pick me up a pellet rifle. I want to pretend I'm Dick Cheney, VP, and shoot up some stuff. I'll start with the windows first, then move on to small rodents and animals.

Can't forget to have a Kodak moment and have my picture taken, while I moon the business.

See you all later........

JR

:lurk:

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » February 14th, 2006, 10:37 pm

:rr: :rr: :rr: Is this sharon after a shower??????????

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » February 14th, 2006, 11:44 pm

Naw. :3some:

Ooops. No Doc hasn't found a sexy one yet.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » February 16th, 2006, 9:48 pm

Eveyone in bed this early?

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » February 27th, 2006, 10:33 pm

Do guest post an ID guest name?

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 1st, 2006, 3:58 pm

Come on in lukers,

---------------------------------

On a diffrent note, It sure is boring over on EBay board,

And I know we have Doc here, but it hit me the other night, 2 things,

1) It's hard to believe Doc's not on EBay, Just kinda hit me.

2) It's not the same over there without Doc, even just seeing his name would be nice, but it's not the same now.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 1st, 2006, 10:05 pm

I have to say it feels good to be missed on the EBMDG.. But my friends have found their way over here, and we have a nice group hanging out..

Was talking to Sharon today, and we spoke about eBay and what it has became to me.. It is really sad that the community aspect of eBay has sunk so low! But that's just what it has become, all that matters any more is the $$$!

They have been calling me every day now for about 2 weeks trying to collect the 306.00 i owe in fees.. It seems rather aggressive for such a small amount of money. So I'm wondering if they are in a downward spiral generating revenue? This quarters revenue reports might be really interesting..

Something else that might be interesting, We have a 2003 Chrysler Sebring Limited Convertible that had the deck lid painted, our shop tech came up asking me to find a photo of one so we knew where to afix the emblems properly. I searched eBay to find one with a back end shot to print out, guess what.. Not one was listed! I would think there would be a ton of those listed on ebay!

I think the ePiggies Earnings report should be interesting....
DOC
Admin & Publisher

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » March 2nd, 2006, 6:52 am

Doc, I got this from an inside source. Have no Idea if it is true or not.
Just posting what I was told.

The auction style listings will be replaced with "Buy It Now" "Best Offer" Feature.
You will not be able to have a reserve auction.

Hmmmmm, sounds like I Offer to me?
Well, here I go spreading rumors.
Wonder if I get a pink slap now? :?

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 2nd, 2006, 8:28 am

DOC
Admin & Publisher

salez4u

Post by salez4u » March 3rd, 2006, 10:22 am

Ebay does suck ! I got a 7 day board suspension for posting on the Seller Central board in early jan 2006 because I posted about an PS who ripped me off last April 2005
The buyer on the board wanted to know how to handle the PS . I told him how to do it (legal way) I guess ebay didn't like me posting how to protect the buyer from a scum PS :D F them I did my time and they won't get me again
I'll just word things a bit different and then they can't do shit to me :D
salez4u

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 3rd, 2006, 11:37 am

The joint is going down hill fast.. It's no great loss to me being suspended!

But when they Suspended my Wife to get over on me.. that made it personal! And i am going to spread the word of how bad their site sucks as far as i can!

In all my life i have never done business with a sleazier company than eBay!

Look at all these Scams i found first thin in the morning!
http://www.ebaymotorssucks.com/scams-03-03-06.htm

Greasy Fuckers are just sucking every dollar out of that Cesspool with no regard to anyone!

And i hope they Rot In HELL!!!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

salez4u

Post by salez4u » March 3rd, 2006, 12:11 pm

Good Morning Doc:
Yup , I think you summed it up well. The only one buying these days are the newbies who get taken and hopefully tell all their friends

Almost every post is from someone saying the seller is trying to pull something and from high feedback users who think Ebay isstill the way it was wayyyyyyyyy back when.

I have also noticed some of the regulars on the T&S and seller's boards have given up telling users to report because it is a total waste of time

I'm so disgusted at this point reporting scams and Ebay letting them run until the auction ends. Then the bidder gets an email telling them to pay via WU or Wire Transfer leaving the buyer no recorse. It just pisses me off Ebay does not care so long as the get the fees :x

salez4u

Post by salez4u » March 3rd, 2006, 12:15 pm

doc did you get my email with the Computer Slap? j-ainc thought you would get a kick and chuckle from it.

I'm such a computer tard, I could not figure out how to ppost here here for you. I did send you the link to the thread, it was pretty funny .
We all had some fun with it. Hope I don't get another Ebay vacation from the Gifs I posted :(

salez4u

Post by salez4u » March 3rd, 2006, 12:22 pm

What reason did they give if any for suspending your wife's account? As long as you didn't post with the acct, they had no reason.

It is personal , I agree. When I got my 7 day vacation in January, I thought Oh really, OK then I guess they don't want me answering buyers questons on how to recover their money from the fraud sellers!

Fraud is going and is the downfall of Ebay . It is just a matter of time before Paypal won't let buyers make a claim , get nothing because the seller cleared out their PP acct. and then go does the chargeback

Ebay and Paypal are losing alot of $ because we are telling all buyers not to pay unless they use a CC , so they can do a chargeback.

I'm think this is one reason for the Ebay vacations being handed out

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 3rd, 2006, 1:05 pm

Salez, glad you got here. Yeah it's nice not to get slapped around. I think they just want to shut people up so that everyone thinks it's a happy place. How can you help a newbie about being defrauded when there is no such thing as fraud on ebay?

Was looking for a car the other day. Don't think it's happening on ebay. Prolly head down to my local dealer and pick one out. I'll pay a little more but since I actually have done bus. with several of them I'm not as worried about being screwed and well at least I'll actually get a car. Prolly take less time than trying to scroll through the millions of scams just in the northwest.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

salez4u

Post by salez4u » March 3rd, 2006, 1:26 pm

Hey Sharon, I think you are better off at the dealer than on Ebay these days.

I had thought about trying to find a 4WD for these NY winters on Ebay, but when they look the otherway at the "Fraud that doesn't exist" F them they won't get my money

My 7 day posting vacation make up my mind for me.

I'll see what I can get for my 2000 Toyota XLE 40,000 mile original owner locally and then see about replacing the van for next winter with a SUV 4WD

I just don't want or need any high payments right now

I reported the shillers on the "infamous" Truck thread 3 days agao. Even gave Ebay the discussion admisson from the shillers and they still have done nothing.

If they don't care , why the hell should I . It is sad andbad business for all the honest sellers out there trying to make a decent living.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 3rd, 2006, 2:43 pm

Salez4u, Glad you could join us.. I fixed your sig line image.

Yep i received the image.. That's cute.. And probably standard issue over at Liveworld!

eBay considers us to be chronic complainers! Anyone remember the day eBay Motors was rolled out? eBay left auctions running on the core site with no way to view them.. Boy were sellers angry!

And EBM was such a sorry POS in the beginning it sucked big time! We all complained on the soap box board in droves! eBay just blew us off with broken promises!

Now Fraud is a serious concern and eBay is laughing all the way to the bank! Buyers are getting ripped left and right & eBay hides behind the "were only a venue" My ASS! They are harboring scammers and are an accomplice to the fraud!

I have never seen so many scam listings, and it makes me crazy just thinking about how people are being scammed!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » March 3rd, 2006, 7:49 pm

I got 30 days in the pink pokey for saying banana boat.
I wonder if they ever went to DQ ?

Oh Well, just another day in the life of ebay.

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 3rd, 2006, 11:59 pm

Salez, Jerry told me that he got an email from ebay explaining shill bidding but that was it.

I haven't been there as much lately but I used to hang out on the stores board. During one of their barf bag lunches they told us we were the minority and all the other sellers were perfectly happy with whatever was going on at the time. We were just rabblerousers. Some of the greatest and most dedicated sellers hang out on that board. Whenever we complain about something they just tell us we're a minority of trouble makers. I still hate the stupid outhouse door. They claim it's a door into your store, instead I think it's the door they're giving me the boot outta.

We all know that keeping Tommy from talking about bananas is much more important than taking care of scammers.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 31st, 2006, 12:39 am

Lurkers can at least say Hi, why be scared? as Winston churchhill said during WWII , "We have nothing to FEAR but fear itself"

So, there you have it boys and girls, sign up today, and doing so automaticly puts you in the contest to win the new vette Doc is offering for the best post by a new lurker.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 31st, 2006, 7:49 am

So, there you have it boys and girls, sign up today, and doing so automaticly puts you in the contest to win the new vette Doc is offering for the best post by a new lurker.
I thought it was a Black 1st Generation Camaro??

:wav:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

dixie

Post by dixie » March 31st, 2006, 11:21 pm

might that 1st gen. camaro be the one with candles around it??