ITS FRIDAY

dixie

ITS FRIDAY

Post by dixie » March 3rd, 2006, 10:23 am

I cannot believe its friday already whats everybody doing tonight??
:lol: :?:

JR

Post by JR » March 3rd, 2006, 10:31 am

Sure is Friday! Got doctor appointment in 1 hour, then will find out if I have to go into work. I have every Friday off, so I get a three day weekend. Been a busy week at work, lots of overtime and I feel like relaxing tonight.

1st car show of the season tomorrow and got the car ready last weekend. It should be a lazy weekend. Might have to break out the Crown.

JR

:occasion5:

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 3rd, 2006, 12:25 pm

I get to go home and have another phone interview. According to the last person I interviewed with this is the nitty gritty money/bene/reimb/training interview and not truly an interview.

Phone sweetie #3 is looking better and better. He was going to call me at 6 last night. Didn't call til about 6:30. Now since he's a single dad I didn't think anything of it, his daughter isn't even 2 yet. Stuff happens. The second he hit the door he called me cause he felt bad about being late. He was still covered in blood from the accident he was helping at. He was leaving the shop and a plane crashed on the runway. What a bad boy that he called late.

Tax weekend. I am determined to get all my tax stuff together and off to the CPA. I think it's going to be another $600 CPA bill year. Still don't know if I'm paying or getting a refund. Really need to rough that out so I don't get any unpleasant surprises.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

markn

Post by markn » March 3rd, 2006, 12:48 pm

HAPPY FRI EVERYONE.... gotta get the vega ready for Sat. a kid in a 89 mustang is talking way to much for his age.... he is meeting me at my buddies shop at 2 sat afternoon. been looking for 2 weeks for a good car to buy, cant find a thing. when my driveway is full i see nothing but good deals......
the mortgage business is killing me every file gets harder with more problems..... i would lov to be Docs lot boy !!!!!! detailing keeps me from climbing a tower with a rifle......

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 3rd, 2006, 6:47 pm

The pic of the truck looks nice,

BTW- I use to post "Happy Friday" over on feebay board,

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 3rd, 2006, 6:51 pm

That board is a Cesspool, Just Like eBay Motors Itself..
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 3rd, 2006, 6:53 pm

Yep, thats why Iam over here most of the time, same ol same ol every week

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » March 3rd, 2006, 7:38 pm

Happy Friday everyone.
Debra had her surgery today, everything went great.

I am planning a trip to georgia Sunday, to pick up my fork lift.

Dixie, I love your truck. Mine is black, yes a chevy, do they make any other brands?
A purple turtle driving a black Chevy. That thought would give anyone nightmares.

Any day above ground is a good day. :wink:
Be patient, and get-r-done

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 3rd, 2006, 10:07 pm

Tommy glad to here shes fine Our prayers and heart go out to you both.

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » March 3rd, 2006, 10:12 pm

Thanks RS, we really appreciate that.

Debra is my soul mate, we are like two peas in a pod.

It sure is great to have access to this board.
Thanks Doc.
Be patient, and get-r-done

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 4th, 2006, 12:20 am

Oh Tommy, I'm so glad she's fine. I miss her, she's so sweet. :cat:

Well, my weekend is starting off pretty good. I had my phone interview and they were wrong about my salary. It's more. I will be making exactly double. I'm giving 3 weeks notice on Mon. I hope I can fill my spot and get someone trained a little earlier though. I'd like to have a couple of days to get things in order here.

Phone sweetie #3 is going to try to come up soon :3some: (you need to find a twosome) but he's having that ugly custody battle but ex is possibly giving in and deciding she'll stay in town and do 50/50 instead of leaving town and having kid 100% with minimal visitation that she wants. Some ugly things may come out in court from her side of the family if she doesn't arrive at something in mediation on Mon. That's bad when your own family will testify against you.

Regardless of what is going on with his custody stuff he's for sure going to go to KS while I'm there, either before my training or after. I'd like to try to get out and see Phil too while I'm in his neck of the woods.

Gotta handle some of ex's tax stuff next week. He just doesn't understand that stuff anymore.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

JR

Post by JR » March 4th, 2006, 12:35 am

Tommy, glad to hear the surgery went well. I have good news too. I went to the doctor today and my labwork came out excellent.

I got an auto-immune disorder last June and have been to many doctors, taken many medications, and been through hell. The quick fix was to give me prednisone, which gave me temporary relief, until I could find another doctor. This went on for 8 months and at one time, I was taking 27 pills and four shots per day, had some really rough days. The prednisone (steroid) is a death drug, but does temporarily fix problems. I quit it in January and it takes 2 to 3 months to get out of your system. I have had severe muscle aches from the withdrawls and it's almost out of my system.

Today, I take just a couple of pills, do take insulin, eat right, and exercise. Even tho I gained 8 lbs, blood pressure, cholesteral, triglycerets, and glucose levels are excellent, feeling really good again. SUre seemed like it took a long time.

JR

:diabloanifire:

JR

Post by JR » March 4th, 2006, 12:39 am

Watched Walk the Line tonight. It was a really good movie! Tomorrow, will watch War of the Worlds, heard that is another good one.

JR

:drunken:

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 4th, 2006, 12:53 am

I liked the original war of the worlds a little better but the new one was still really good.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 4th, 2006, 12:53 am

Guess I'll go put on my sexy cow jammies and see if there's anything on the tube.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

notspock

Post by notspock » March 4th, 2006, 8:23 am

Congrats Sharon. Not many get people find out they are worth twice as much as before.

You already have all the toys for boys, now you can afford a "Boy Toy" for yourself.

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 4th, 2006, 10:43 am

Yeah, too bad you can't buy those. Now it just gives me something else to be paranoid about. It was bad enough when I didn't have enough money. I have a terrible time meeting men. I really don't think I'm that great looking, just ok. I'm not sure why but if I go out I often have a line of guys trying to buy me drinks and dance. It seems like all they want to do is jump into bed and have no interest about what's between my ears.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 4th, 2006, 11:11 am

Mornin Sharon..

I am really glad you got the new job.. Just hope you are happy doing the work..

Bars and bedrooms seem to go together.. I know several in the area that people go to that are wanting to get picked up. Even if i was single again that sort of thing wouldn't interest me.

We had our cable tv and internet cut off yesterday, wife didn't pay the bill for 2 months and they shut it off... Calls me up telling me to call and pay it, 168.00! I say no way..

She is bleeding me to death with not paying her fair share of the bills! Calls up drunk and nasty telling me to buy beer and smokes on the way home! I work sometimes 12 hour days days a week.. Same old nagging complaining bullshit!

Now she can't get on here and read what we are saying.. Will probably have her girls snooping.. Need to find their ip's and block em..

Just another shitty day in paradise!!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 4th, 2006, 11:35 am

Good Idea to set some bux aside even if it's a little each week.

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 4th, 2006, 12:42 pm

I think sometimes we have to let people fall on their faces. She probably won't get better just because you give and give. She'll just get angrier and angrier. Somehow it is our fault that they can't get better. I have beat myself up over that for over 20 years. I know my ex's life sucks but he made that life for himself. He just had to treat me decently and I would have taken care of him for the rest of his life. Now he is sick and alone. I think Leon crashed and burned a few weeks ago. Again, he could have just treated me decently and I'd still be taking care of him even if he hadn't gone out and worked. But instead he blamed me.

Take care of yourself baby and when she's tired of living without tv, beer, cigs etc she'll either pull it together or she won't. Either way, it's not your fault and not your problem. She has to find it in herself to fix herself. You can't find it for her no matter how much you want to. Since I figured that out I've been a much happier person. They don't have to suck the life outta you.

Love ya honey. :love4:
Sharon
Virgin Princess

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 4th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Thats why you have to get yourself set up with a few $$$ set aside,

I use to harp on Dixie about that, even though she has her own Buss. and is good with money= not blowing it.

she has a new car, ect... pays everything off ect...

But I harped about setting even 50.00 or more aside and don't touch it.

Well she's good about saveing anyway she has a good amount saved, but I was pushing building up the checking acc.

Well there you have it.

I mean to the point if you owe the 160.00 you still don't touch it find it somewhere else. or play dumb, better cover yourself no one else will.

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 4th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Since she doesn't conduct business online she won't die without internet and tv. Would be different if she was pulling in several hundred a month online.

Let her wallow in boredom.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 4th, 2006, 8:46 pm

My bitch for the day. I hate shopping. I can shop for stuff at Lowes all day and the farm & ranch store. I hate clothes shopping. I like to go, get what I need and leave. So I start off my shopping trip this morning about 11, got home about 3:30. I need clothes for my new job. While I don't have to be overly dressed jeans & Ts don't cut it. I've found that they have changed the size of women's clothes so now I wear a smaller size. Now that seemed ok until I actually tried to find clothes. I went to 3 stores. I did find one pair of pants at each. I wanted a couple of suits but the don't carry them in my size. Penneys told me the big store up at the mall 1 1/2 hrs away may have more stuff in my size but it's such a rare size in this area that it still will probably be difficult. Yeah, so at least I can go buy shoes right?????? No, nothing at my size in one store, one store had a dozen pairs in my size but most were casual things or high heels. Penneys saleslady took me to the children's dept, I coulda gotten Dora the Explorer shoes, yeah will look real nice with the suit I can't buy.

I hate the mall, in 5 yrs I've been there 3 times and one of those I just went to Sears, one I just took the girls to have their ears pierced. I know if I go anywhere else then I'll just end up driving around from store to store, might as well park and go all at once. I HATE shopping. Why do the stores assume everyone is a perfect 14? I guess I'd better eat everything in sight until I can fit in the damn clothes.

Sometimes I hate being a woman.
Sharon
Virgin Princess