You just have to love tony1963

notspock

You just have to love tony1963

Post by notspock » March 5th, 2006, 8:58 am

JR

Post by JR » March 5th, 2006, 10:09 am

That thread is too funny. That guy is something else, total friggin' idiot when it comes to personal skills. It's something all his money and education couldn't buy him.

Now when he reads all the bad comments about him, he'll put all on his blocked sellers list. Do they really care? No, because they are too smart to buy from a guy like him, that's a little light on the toes and been hit hard in the head. The feeling is mutual, but I can't stand the little faggot SOB.

JR

:sign5:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 5th, 2006, 11:00 am

Hey I'm with him on that one.. He is burned out by eBay wanna bee buyers and you can tell it by his attitude..

He makes it real simple, if you want it Buy It! He offers a satisfaction guarantee, and I'm sure each vehicle he sells is well serviced and ready to go..

One exception to this though, With his ego being as big as a stiff prick, he probably delivers the car at home, gotta show off the house ya know.. Just having someone come by and take a look at a car is probably a PITA.. He has to drag it out of the shop, wash and then take it home, then wait at home for someone to show up..

I have pictures of his facility somewhere, should i post them?? :toothy6:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

JR

Post by JR » March 5th, 2006, 11:38 am

Doc, I would never buy a car without looking at it first. He has made comments about inspecting before buying. If he tells potential buyers that they have to buy first, then why waste ones time with that kind of dealer. I don't care if there is a satisfaction guarantee, the buyer will be out of some expenses, if not satisfied.

If he is burned out from the wanna bes, then get out and stay with his repair shop. His main business is automotive repair, cars sales are second line of business. There are so many people that buy cars on eBay without first inspecting and then complain. I'm not with him on this one, the buyer needs to inspect before buying and I don't really care if it's a pain in the ass to show it. After all it is for sale and it should be ready to show at all times. A little dirt/dust on the car would never stop me from looking at it. Naw, he's just being himself, a "Stiff Prick."

JR

:)

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 5th, 2006, 7:03 pm

Wow, I've gotta go over there and read that one. I barely started but had to leave to go to the stupid mall in which they didn't have much that fit me either. Now I know how T is and I really would buy a car from him based on his word BUT if I didn't know him I wouldn't. If you don't want to show the car then don't be sellin em.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » March 6th, 2006, 6:45 pm

Sharon, I couldn't agree more.
I had 8 riggs inspected before buying the Chevy.
Do I regret losing the 800 bucks? Heck no.
If I had not spent the money on the inspections, I would have lost a whole lot more.

On all the vehicles I list for sale, I always put " Inspections Recommended"
If a person doesn't have the time to show the rigg, or have an inspector check it out? Get out of the business.

Now, if anyone don't like what I just said? Kiss my arse :bootyshake:
Be patient, and get-r-done

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 6th, 2006, 9:10 pm

I think T just feels like stirring things up. You know how he is.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » March 6th, 2006, 9:18 pm

Stirring things up is fine.
Doing whats right is totally different.
I like Tony, don't have anything against him.
I just don't like the idea of not being able to have a certified inspector view the rigg. Regardless of who the seller is.

I can get away with a post like this here.
Doc allows freedom of speech :D

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 7th, 2006, 10:04 pm

As a regular buyer I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. I don't trust many people. Oddly enough, when it comes to cars I do trust T. I can't believe he really does that. I wouldn't want to ship a car and then find out it's a POS. Or even if I was in the area and picking it up I still wouldn't want to do that. T is T though, he'll do what he wants.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

JR

Post by JR » March 10th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Haven't seen him on there for a few days, probably licking his wounds. He caught a ration of crap from a lot of people for not practicing what he preaches.

JR

:cya:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 11th, 2006, 2:12 pm

He might have gotten a Pink Vacation too..
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » March 11th, 2006, 9:59 pm

What did he do to get a pink vacation? I thought maybe his mother grounded him from using the computer.

JR

:twisted:

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 11th, 2006, 11:58 pm

Never saw anything that woulda caused him to get slapped. Maybe he actually took a few days off and got away from the shop and all.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

JR

Post by JR » March 12th, 2006, 4:38 pm

I don't miss him.

JR

:D

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 12th, 2006, 9:52 pm

He keeps things amusing though.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

JR

Post by JR » March 12th, 2006, 10:31 pm

Amusing, maybe, but no sense of humor. If he would put some humor and no barbs in his post, he wouldn't get all the crap flipped at him.

JR

:wink:

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » March 13th, 2006, 12:23 am

I still think he keeps things stirred up just to amuse himself. He knows if he says something bad to me everyone will jump his ass and yet he does it anyway. He picks at Steve constantly. He just likes being an ass. I think he likes all the crap.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

JR

Post by JR » March 16th, 2006, 12:46 am

Looks like the GAG lot boy is back at EBMDB, spewing his usual moronic bullshit and harrasing new posters with legit questions. There were some really good discussions going until he showed up again. He wasn't gone long enough to suit me.

I'm going to have to stop in his mechanic shop, that sells used cars on the side, when I'm in his neck of the woods shortly. He'll never recognize me, might have to take one of his GAG cars out for a good "test" drive.

JR

Doc
Site Admin

GM Will Soon Be a Thing of the Past!!!

Post by Doc » March 18th, 2006, 7:44 am

GM Will Soon Be a Thing of the Past!!!
tony1963 (425 ) View Listings | Report Mar-17-06 17:47 PST
http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa? ... 2685468841

I read an article today where GM lost $10.6 BILLION last fiscal year and is restating earnings and statements of cash flows from 2000 forward due to accounting "errors".

The entire GM name is about to go down in history right beside American Motors Corporation. I predict that GM's operations will be sold and scattered to the wind.

I predict that the Chevrolet name will survive under an Asian ownership. GMC Trucks will survive under another nameplate, perhaps Toyota. Pontiac will be extinct as will that awful mistake called Cadillac (aka Crapallac here in Birmingham AL).

It is absolutely amazing to see GM's production of "pre-buy-here-pay-here" merchandise hit the auction floor and the price plummet like a rock in a lake.

One of the sorriest products of all time, the Crapallac, is an absolute joke. The Northstar engine leaks oil like nothing that I have ever seen in my life. The transmissions on these GM products is also quite bad.

About the only good thing left in GM's library is their commercial bus division.

Maybe GMAC can refinance all of GM and they can make payments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a 2003 Caddy CTX which looked pretty impressive..

I shot 3 photos of it for the auto trader and decided to look under the hood.. Thinking it might have a North Star.. Uggggg.. It has a V6 that looks like the ones under the hood of a Crapaterra!

Geez.. You would have thought between the Allante & Cattera GM would have learned a lesson!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 19th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Yea.. I can hear those tony1963 Butt Trumpets Farting all the way to Florida!

http://www.groveautomotive.com
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » March 19th, 2006, 10:34 pm

I can hear all the way up here in the Pacific Northwest too.

For as much education and money he claims to have, he just can't seem to get or buy a clue to life.

JR

dink

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 20th, 2006, 4:18 pm

Here are the Dealership/Shop photos he posted once on the EBMDG..

http://www.ebaymotorssucks.com/phpBB2/v ... .php?t=395

Damd i must be bored!

:happy1:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » April 2nd, 2006, 4:12 pm

Looks like a few people are picking on Bamy's online dealer and he isn't taking it too lightly. For the last couple of weeks, he's been awfully quiet and didn't even post his latest vehicle up for sale on the board asking for what others thought of it. I'm sure all of this is driving him insane, gulping down the tranquilizer like crazy. He's getting very upset, bet his face is beet red, because his last post was light red/orange and worded in legal-eze.

I always said he couldn't handle critisism like he dished it out.

I just think it is funnier than hell.......:)

JR

:pirate:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 2nd, 2006, 4:47 pm

The way he gets away with advertising his cars on the board, He must have a photo of Bill Cobb Screwing A Goose! And Meg is holding it down!

The old Double Standards are alive and well at eBay!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » April 2nd, 2006, 5:53 pm

He's stopped posting on the discussion board, was catching too much crap for it. One of the posts was removed and haven't seen one for his latest one for sale.

Do you honestly believe he has never been pink slapped? I think he has many times, just doesn't admit it.

While I'm waiting for my Norton's SystemWorks 2006 to complete it's installation and scans, think I'll go surf the other place and see what trouble has further developed.

Can't figure out Nortons. At Costco, their anti-virus program is $64 with a $30 rebate and the SystemWorks is $54.00 with a $20 rebate. As far as i know, SystemWorks has all of Nortons products bundled in it, so why buy the single program? Mine expires tomorrow on this computer, so updating to 2006. Got about 4 previous version, not sure if they are good for anything, except to collect dust.

JR

8)

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 2nd, 2006, 6:10 pm

I'm betting EL Tonyo has been slapped silly! Just won't admit it!

He is getting some real criticism in this thread!
http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa? ... 4018563683

I am still using system works 2003. Bought it on eBay for 6.00 plus 13.50 shipping! Talk about fee avoidance!

All you have to do is uninstall it, then use reg edit and search for anything saying Norton or Symantec and remove the keys. Then just re-install it. You get another year of updates..

Just beware that tinkering around in the registry is just asking for a major crash if you don't know what you are doing.

I also have Norton internet security on another machine.. It really sucks!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » April 2nd, 2006, 9:19 pm

Yeah, the pictures have been removed. I think he will take a breather and come back when he thinks its ok again. I also think they will be waiting for him and give it to him again.

I never even thought about using the key generator for my Norton disks. I have several disks with software and key generators for the programs, including Windows XP Professional, Nortons, CloneCD, and more. I installed CloneCD this morning, copied some disks and then removed it. I have some programs that don't like CloneCD installed and won't run. I don't copy too many disks and it only take a couple of minutes to install.

The Norton's SystemWorks has some new stuff on it and I'm still checking it out. I prefer some of the utilities that it does vs Windows utilities. I don't care for McAfee products, used to, but not for several years. Through work, I can get any Microsoft program at a substantial discount. Something to do with providing software to the government and then they offer a "home user" program, which one can buy the software cheap. I bought MS Office XP Professional for $19.99. When the new Windows operating system comes out, will have to see what prices they offer it at.

So my Norton System disks 2001 through 2005 are still good to use?

JR

8)

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » April 2nd, 2006, 9:21 pm

T often acts like a child. He throws a hissy any time anyone doesn't agree with him. He's been so rude that what does he expect?

I use Avast for my antivirus. It's free and doesn't seem to cause the conflicts that Norton was causing me. I got it at http://www.zdnet.com. They make sure their downloads are clean.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

JR

Post by JR » April 2nd, 2006, 9:51 pm

I've used several free anti-virus programs for relatives and friends computers. They seem to work just fine. I don't have any issues with Norton's, like it just fine.

Yeah, he can't handle negative responses, a real cry baby. Let's see, he was born in Austria and there is another person that was born there and acted the same way. Any idea who I am referring to? And it's not Kurt Waldhiem or Arnold Swartznegger.

JR

8)

tony1963

Post by tony1963 » April 7th, 2006, 7:49 pm

JR, you're so jealous that sparks fly when you post.

Go clip some coupons.
Grove Automotive Group, Inc.
Alabama's Original Online Dealer
An Alabama Corporation

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 7th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Hi ElTony'o..

I wouldn't pick on Ole JR if i were you.. He might send you some Radioactive Waste disguised as a Volvo Part.. :laughing2:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

tony1963

Post by tony1963 » April 7th, 2006, 8:17 pm

First, I get so fucking sick of JR and his endless theories about me that I wish that he would get over it. Like people have said, I'm on eBay to sell cars and posting on the board has nothing to do with the quality cars that I sell. No, I wouldn't sell someone a piece of shit because I have more pride than that.

As far as the shop, yes I own the whole fucking place, free and clear. Equipment too. So what? Why does that interest you JR? Worry about your own finances and leave mine alone.

I was born in Austria while my father was in the US Army on duty in Austria. My mother came with him to Austria in 1961 and I came along in 1963. In 1968 I came to the US via Miama and was issued a US birth certificate making me an immediate US citizen. That's the way it was done back then. So get off my case about my country of origin.

Finally, I retired from the workforce on January 8, 1999 from a national corporation after several years serving as Vice President of Revenue Integrity. In my role, I turned many entities around financially and earned bonuses on performance. I continue to be active in the industry as a consultant and a guest speaker at conferences in the southeast. I'll be speaking in May at a major conference.

My candid approach to problems was a welcome change in that business and it works in the car business too. People are tired of bullshit and I don't offer any. I don't give some fake hospitality. I sell quality cars. I'm not your friend, I'm your dealer.

So, JR. I retired from the workforce at the ripe old age of 36. I took my money and started my own business in an industry that could use a dose of integrity.

Now you know just a little more about me. Get off my case.
An Alabama Corporation

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 7th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Tony, Just answer one question for me..

Why must you come off as such an ASS HOLE on the EBMDG?

I don't think anyone doubts your Business Ethics and Integrity! But Personally those who do not know you think of you as a Pompous ASS! Not the way i prefer to be thought of by strangers..
DOC
Admin & Publisher

tony1963

Post by tony1963 » April 7th, 2006, 8:31 pm

It goes back to my first experience on the board when I was invited to post by someone who wanted to inspect a car and I said NO. I don't let people takes cars to places for inspection because in 100% of the cases, they tried to fuck me by unplugging a fuel pump and saying that the car wouldn't start, but if I'd knock $500 off the price, they'd take it; or pull the fuse on the air bag and call and say that the air bag light was on so they wanted a better price, etc.

Of course, I got attacked for my position and I attacked back.

That was the start of it all. I stood up for my rights and people saw that I foiled their little plans to screw me so they objected. Fuck em.
An Alabama Corporation

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 7th, 2006, 8:46 pm

One Rotten Apple Don't Spoil The Whole Bushell!

eBay once brought Honor to OUR Businesses! It don't any more! so i am kind of glad that they did suspend me! I will not waste any more $$$ trying to get a fair price for a quality car!

AND if i did find something that could ring the bell big time on eBay, there are plenty of vehicle sellers here in the bay area that would welcome such a consignment vehicle!

AND if there was something i needed on eBay the same goes with buying something! All eBay succeeded in was Censoring Me from posting on their boards! And they can stick the 306.00 i owe in fees up there ass as well!

Tony, I am glad you are still making eBay work for you.. And i hope it continues to work in the future!!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » April 7th, 2006, 8:54 pm

First off, taking the car for an inspection is a big no no. I completely agree.
Having the rigg inspected at your place of business by a certified inspector, is just a good business practice.

I don't care what you have or don't have. I am still proud that you do well at what you do.

I can agree to disagree, but you won't hear me putting you down.
Now, that ole Blue turtle is a different story. I will get on him like ugly on an ape. He treats me awful, but I enjoy it.

Life is too short, enjoy while you can.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 7th, 2006, 9:01 pm

Another thing Tony..

When i protest the way eBay treats everyone.. Buyers/Sellers, I Protest for all of you that know that eBay Sucks! But are still trying to make a living from it, And are Afraid To Let There Thoughts Be Known in a public place (such as this website!)

I want to see eBay Clean Their Garbage Dump Up!! And i will continue to publicize their dirty deeds and dark secrets until the day comes when they will have no choice but to clean it up or go under!

http://www.suspendedfromebay.com says it all!

Going to have my TV Video of a local news story about eBay Local converted from VCR Tape to MPEG Format soon.. Let them all see what kind of news eBay was to the car business in 2000!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » April 7th, 2006, 11:39 pm

Tony, I really don't care about you or your business and it's no theory that you're an idiot. All the money and education you brag about having couldn't buy you a clue if your life depended on it. Me jealous of you, why would I be jealous of an arrogant asshole like you?

I do find very humorous that when you spew your bullshit and someone else spews it back, you can't handle it. Little man, go spew your bullshit on someone else and keep me out of it.

JR

tony1963

Post by tony1963 » April 8th, 2006, 7:15 am

Go eat a can of dog shit.
An Alabama Corporation

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 8th, 2006, 7:44 am

Is that all you got??