You just have to love tony1963

tony1963

Post by tony1963 » April 8th, 2006, 8:33 am

I've never seen anyone as preoccupied with me as JR. I don't understand why he has to go on and on and on and on and on about me in every forum on the entire Internet here and on other planets. Why doesn't he just leave me alone?

Gawd. What is with him?

Go watch some Spongebob or something JR and leave me alone!
Grove Automotive Group, Inc.
Alabama's Original Online Dealer
An Alabama Corporation

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » April 8th, 2006, 8:42 am

Good morning T. Get a little sunshine in your life. It might make you happier. Go play with your little doggie. And I don't mean that in a bad way. You're really smart and there's no doubt you're a good businessman. You're just rather abrasive. I still think you just like to stir things up for your own amusement.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

tony1963

Post by tony1963 » April 8th, 2006, 8:54 am

I think that you have the hots for me. Me, stir things up?
Grove Automotive Group, Inc.
Alabama's Original Online Dealer
An Alabama Corporation

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » April 8th, 2006, 9:54 am

You can be civil when you feel like it. I think you just like being an asshole.

I've sworn off assholes for the rest of my life so don't have the hots for you.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 8th, 2006, 9:58 am

I'm so horny..

Can i have some??

:la:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

JR

Post by JR » April 8th, 2006, 11:50 am

Tony, I normally don’t even reply to you or any of your posts. I just watch you make a fool out of yourself with your posts. Many others make comments on what you post. I’ve tried staying clear of you, but you continually try to make a feud between the two of us. First of all, you may be a very good businessman, but as for people skills, you have none. You ask for criticism on your on your vehicles, if you don’t like what others have to say, you cut them down.

If people ask for some information or help, you normally post something smartass in return. Again, you don’t like it when the tables are turned, so the crap you receive from others is well deserved. This is just one of your arrogant characteristics and you don’t even recognize it. It’s like you’re in your own little world and everything revolves around you. Try treating others with some respect.

Many times you brag about your finances and education. As for finances, I’m real happy that you own your business free and clear, but many of us don’t really care and don’t need to know that much information. It really comes off as being a braggart and it just turns people off. When you do it, that’s when others start flipping you shit. There many like me, that really care less about how much you earn or what your educational background is. Now I could come out and brag about my finances and educational background too. I am a degreed Process and Control engineer, which works in the commercial and government nuclear and chemical weapons fields. I have been making a very good living at it, since 1978. My work has allowed me to do a lot of traveling and still does.

As for where you were born, couldn’t care less on that issue too. But your arrogance reminds me of the arrogant immigrants from that part of the world, I’ve dealt with. It’s just their culture and figured that’s where you got yours from.

“People are tired of bullshit and I don't offer any.” You may not offer, but you dish a lot of it out. It’s easy for someone like you to hide behind their computer and spew the kind of crap that comes out of you. It doesn’t appear that you learned anything, people skill wise, from your previous line of work. You really should go back and read what you post. I honestly think you owe many an apology for what you’ve posted, but being the arrogant asshole you are, that would never take place.

“I've never seen anyone as preoccupied with me as JR. I don't understand why he has to go on and on and on and on and on about me in every forum on the entire Internet here and on other planets. Why doesn't he just leave me alone?

Gawd. What is with him?

Go watch some Spongebob or something JR and leave me alone!”

I am not preoccupied with you, nor do I go on about you in every Internet forum. I didn’t start this thread and I’m not the only one that has made comments about you. I as I stated earlier, I normally ignore your bullshit. I’m making this my last post to you and will ask you once again, to not reply to my posts or me. It’s wishful thinking and I don’t think you are capable of it. But if you must respond to me, please don’t hide behind your computer, come say it to my face. I have more respect for someone that can say something to my face than I do from some coward saying things about me behind my back or behind a computer.

And in closing, I’m one person you don’t want to screw with, I don’t hide behind my computer. So let’s just drop it as it is and go on with our own business.

JR

notspock

Post by notspock » April 26th, 2006, 7:18 am

Tony is at it again.

Potential Buyer Was A Smarty Pants - Now Has Nothing!

tony1963 (433 ) View Listings | Report Apr-23-06 14:39 PDT

A while back, I listed a new GM heater flow valve to fit 85 to 87 Corvette. They are impossible to find and used ones sell on eBay for $40 to $50. No one reproduces these.

The Corvette that I sold needed one and my local Chevrolet dealer found one for me in GM's supply system. Actually there were only 3 left worldwide and one was in Birmingham AL, one in Mobile, AL and one in Cheyenne WY. I had all 3 brought in and bought them all. So, after fixing my Corvette, I had 2 to sell.

Back in the day, the list price of these were $135. I listed mine on eBay for $129.95 plus shipping. The first one sold within an hour of listing it. Buyer happy!

I listed the next one and some SCREWBALL e-mails me and says that my price isn't that great because I'm only a few dollars behind the dealer's price.

I cancelled the listing then e-mailed the SCREWBALL and told him to get one from the dealer. Oops! They don't have anymore and I have the rest of them in my shop. I told him to go ahead and try to order one. I also told him where the last one in existance is located, too.

A few days after that, he calls and says that he'll take the heater valve. I told him "NO". I'm not going to sell this part to him EVER at any price. That's the price that he pays for being a smarty pants.

Now there he sits with a Corvette leaking coolant, a brand new one here in my shop and him looking like a fool for what he did.

Maybe a lesson will be learned.

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa? ... 6030860874[/quote]

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » April 28th, 2006, 6:02 pm

DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

JR

Post by JR » April 28th, 2006, 10:10 pm

Doc,

Is that cartoon s'posed to represent something or just posting a cartoon? If it represents something related to the subject, then I'm missing the meaning. Whoosh, right over my head!

BTW, how ya doin'? Selling lots of cars?

JR

:D