How much damage has been ......

RS69cam777

How much damage has been ......

Post by RS69cam777 » March 16th, 2006, 10:36 pm

Done, by and from Washinton D.C.?

Do you trust them?

I trust the late John Gotti more and would have voted for him (seriously) hands down over the last 3= George sr. Billy the kid clinton, and King George and the invisiblr V.P. (whats his name) the gun slinger.

JR

Post by JR » March 17th, 2006, 8:03 am

They have done more damage than one can imagine. I have absolutely no trust in them.

Bush is a puppet for Cheney, who runs the country. Bush is a war mongering religous zealot.

How soon do you think the USA will go to war with Iran, Korea?

JR

:brave:

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 17th, 2006, 10:41 pm

Ummm, don't know how long for Iran?

I would not be one bit suprised if (not WE) but Bush does not,
Reason= USSR/China.

On top of that he's sinking fast in just about everything he touches, So he won't have support.

I will go as far as maybe air strikes if anything.

Some take this as Bush bashing, And it's not at all, I see Bush/Cheney as the CEO's of Enron, just scaming the USA stock holders with a bunch of Happy talk.

When you look at the gas prices, the south being blown off the map from Fl-N.O.la. and Bush throws a bone weeks after the storm, shows up 4 days later.

I don't look for him to do anything, I know when it comes to the USA he's a total empty sute.

I shake my head when I think of him talking about helping Irac people, Mexican people this people that people,

You NEVER here him mention of lifting one finger for the USA "UNLESS he's shamed into it" but for the empty sute it never comes natural.

Iam going to tell you, ALL what these totlal MORONS (Rep/dwm) is comming home to roost.

These fools knew what they were doing when they signed GATT/NAFFTA in 1992 that all the good paying jobs where going to china, mexico, and on top of that they then let the Mexicans acroos the boarder illeagal so Bush is an accomplice to a crime

Bottom line, they knew they were hoodwinking the blind Americans,

Oh oh America sure you will lose your job, but look on the bright side you can buy everything cheaper (real brainer)

Anyone with half a brain had to know they were lying through their teeth when Clinton said out of one side of his mouth "You won't lose jobs" then OH "We will retrain you for a knew kind of job (because you lost yours) unreal!

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 18th, 2006, 7:34 am

Mornin Everyone..

I'm really not into politics, but i think Bush Sucks!

All i know is, All that money they are spending in Iraq Is a joke.. Bush is all for big business and piss on us peons! Especially the black ones, Look at New Orleans for example!

Gas is going up, probably because we pissed the Arab's off over the port deal..
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

notspock

Post by notspock » March 18th, 2006, 9:04 am

Now we have Katherine Harris pledging to spend her last 10 million dollars to run for the US Senate. Another fiscal conservative?

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 18th, 2006, 10:42 am

Bush/Chenny are in bed with the Oil Co's thats why Gas is going up.

The whole so-called war was one BIG set up from jump street.

Example- In the VERY beginning, Sadam H. tells April Glaspee(sp) U.S. amb. for the USA that he plans on takeing Kwa. back and thinks it should be a part of his country (like china with Ti.)

Well April G. says, "thats none of our bussiness what you do ect......" So Sadam falls for what I think was a set up, to #1 eli. the 4th largest army in the mid east, #2. take over the oil, #3 make it a less threat for Israel

And not exactly in this order, but for sure OIL and NOT as Bush SR. said, "Naked agression" that was a spin/sales pitch to amaricans who pay the bills for WARS

LEADERS big or small always use military or police to do their bidding,
Even Billy the kid Clinton used the Ark. St.Police to do his, even to pick up woman.

Stalin (USSR) called some of his people "Usefull Idiots"

And so it is with this so-called War OIL is the name of the game.

and when young men die

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 18th, 2006, 10:51 am

Just where are the "Weapons of mass destruction?"

They are Bush and his army blowing up Iraq, and getting our young soldiers murdered!!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

j-ainc

Post by j-ainc » March 18th, 2006, 12:26 pm

If this is all about the Oil and We control Iraq!
Then Why don't we have the Oil or at least have the revenue from it to off set the cost of our troops protecting foriegn soil?
"Know Jesus No Fear, No Jesus Know Fear"

JR

Post by JR » March 18th, 2006, 4:08 pm

Just where are the "Weapons of mass destruction?"

Doc, the WMD's were there. The company I work for, has quite a few people in Iraq and Afganistan, plus fingers in FEMA/Katrina. Several of the guys I work with, brought in pictures of the labs and storage facilities, where the chemical weapons were manufacturerd and stored. Why Bush never released the information and pictures, don't know why.

Another long time friend, brought back pictures of nuclear isotopes, other highly radioactive materials, labs, and storage facitilies. He had some really good stories about them. That also was never mentioned on the news. He had to take away a highly radioactive lab item, which an old Iraqi lady was using to cook food on. It was so radioactive, they couldn't get within 30 feet of it, without taking a fairly large dose.

I don't care for Bush and his whole administration, but the WMD's and other nuclear stuff was there, seen pictures and heard the stories first hand. There must be a reason why he didn't let loose of that information and is keeping it to himself.

JR

:shock:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » March 18th, 2006, 8:41 pm

JR, Thanks for the info..

But where did it go? Or did we find and capture it without any Official word being told?

That nuke stuff scares me! I live about a 100 miles from the Cristal River nuclear power plant.. Guess that is just far enough away to give us in the Tampa Bay area a slow agonizing death..

And let a Cat 5 Hurricane hit that place! It is only about 2 Miles from the gulf of Mexico.. That could be a major problem too!

You have Brass Balls working around that stuff!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » March 18th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Doc,

The radiological items were disposed of by contractors to the government. One friend of mine, specializes in diposing nuclear waste and that's what he did when he was over there. He is in Africa at moment, doing something different. Working on the contruction of a new embassy on the Ivory Coast.

As for the WMD stuff, the co-workers said the military took care of that stuff. There were trailers that had mobile labs and bunkers with barrels of chemicals. Saddam had people making chemical weapons, which the said were done in the mobile labs. Before the USA went into Iraq, they suspect most went to another country, can't think of the name at the moment, but Hussain is or was the leader of the country. At this time, there's nobody I know that is over there, so I have no idea what is going on there now.

Commercial nuclear generating facilities like Crystal River are very safe. These commercial nukes are much more environmentally friendly than coal fired generating facilities. Did you know that can receive more radiological exposure working at a coal fired facility, than a commercial nuke.

The area where I live, have thrived on various government and commercial nuclear projects, plus a little chemical weapons. I worked at the chemical weapons facility from 1998 to 1999, before going back to government nuke work. I actually feel safer around chemical weapons than nuclear. You have time to react to a chemical weapons exposure, none or very little time to a radilogical exposure.

Nuclear energy is your friend! 8)

JR

:fucyc:

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » March 19th, 2006, 12:06 am

It would be a Royal flush for Bush If they did find the WMD.

And Bush and the whitehouse would have shouted from the top of the Whitehouse if he remotely had this info.

Now In the beginning there was talk of finding labs and what they thought was WMD but it turned out to be a dud.

But Bush does'nt even have a pair of 2's in his hand. Thats why all the PR went from WMD too were there to help the people of Irac with Voteing ha ha ha what a total joke!

It is all about OIL, NOT Oil priceing, but OIL, or control of it. it's been a scam from George sr. on with this phony war,

These con artest make sure their finger prints are not on the Oil pumps much like OJ did . (remember he was on a hunt for the real killer) and OJ Bush is on a hunt also, Bush is very honest VERY and if he says it, it's the truth!

I trust honest Frank 100 to 1 .