j-ainc

Slow Boards

Post by j-ainc » August 2nd, 2006, 4:56 pm

Dang did everybody fall down all at the same time? :lol:
"Know Jesus No Fear, No Jesus Know Fear"

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 2nd, 2006, 6:52 pm

I think my step daughters post on the EBMDG knocked their wind out..

Oh well.. My response: http://www.cashfamily.info

Having a good time in Oregon.. Going to the county fair tomorrow, will post some photos on the image server: http://www.docsimages.com

Big change from City Life.. That's for sure!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

JR

Post by JR » August 2nd, 2006, 10:22 pm

Doc, glad to hear that you're enjoying the Wild Wild West. You're only 4.5 hours away from me. I'll probably be down that way in October.

Are you going to do some selling down there or change the type of work you do?

You see the 1928 Ford Model A that I bought last week? Got some work to do, trying to get the body work and in primer in the next two months. Problem I have is that I like to play when I'm not working.

See ya later,

JR

:glasses7:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 3rd, 2006, 2:58 pm

Hey JR..

Just hanging out.. Sharon put me up for a while. The divorce wars are at full swing, should have changed my cell number i guess..

I put her ex husbands Harley together, It was in pieces.. Replaced some fuel line and fixed a couple of bad wires, that sucker runs like new!! We might list it on eBay if a local guy don't buy it first. Here are some pics: http://www.midorimeadows.com/hd

Plan on heading home next week, possibly we could meet somewhere before that.

I have not been feeling good, get tired out real easy. Hope my arteries are not blocked. Need to make an appointment with the Dr when i get back. Hopefully it's just the change of climate..
DOC
Admin & Publisher

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » August 3rd, 2006, 9:06 pm

Hello Big brother.
Hope you are having a great time out there.

Jr. I really like that old car, wow.

Hello to you there Cool Boy :wink:
Be patient, and get-r-done

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 3rd, 2006, 10:31 pm

Hi Tommy..

It is real nice out here.. I really love the weather. But Sharon said it rains 9 months out of the year. Can't even begin to keep a car clean, even though she keeps that escape looking real nice. She put seat covers on it to protect the seats too. Got to keep the resale value up..

I read on the EBMDG you got pulled over several times on the way home from Phils, Tell me.. was it that PT Logo on the door? or were you going under the speed limit??

Sharon went to the county fair tonight, her girls have exhibits there. Guess i should have went, they were having a rodeo, and a concert after that.

Think i would rather take a nap.. my age is showing.. Yawn...
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » August 3rd, 2006, 10:41 pm

Doc, thought you were going to stay a little longer and enjoy the West coast. Maybe you should take a drive to the Pacific Ocean and breathe some of that nice ocean salt air. You plan on going home next week, fly or drive? I got a pretty full plate the next couple of weeks, not sure we can get together. Let me know when is a good date to get together and where, I'll see if I can do. Jean is havign surgery on her shoulder, next Wednesday. She'll be off for 6 weeks and the first 2 weeks I have to wait hand and foot on her.

My job may end on the 18th, so it's bust ass to get everything done. Working 10 hour days, with a 45 mile drive each way. They offered to send me down south for some FEMA work, could transfer elsewhere on site, take a leave of absence and go back in October, or possible go to work in Nevada. Just waiting for them to tell me what they want me to do. Might take the leave and collect some unemployment.

Sorry to hear about the mess you're going through, it will be finished before you know it and you'll be able to move on.

The Harley looks pretty good, someone should grab it quick.

Thanks Purple Turtle. Going to change the title tomorrow. That car has matching numbers and 49993 original miles. It's been sitting for some time and was rotting until two years ago, when the guy I bought it from bought it and started restoring it. He did lots of work, rebuilt the complete drive train and frame, ran out of steam on the body work. I had hoped to have some parts sand blasted and primered by this weekend, but work will be calling for me to finish some paperwork. Maybe in a week or two, I'll get to it.

You all have a great evening, I need to cruize the net and hit the sack.

JR

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » August 3rd, 2006, 10:56 pm

Doc, I don't have that truck now.
I was driving the new one.

No Logos, It will cruise at 75 mph.
I think the major problem is, The color of my drivers skin.
He is the best driver I have ever seen.

Every thing was in order, log books, Cdls, Inspections, etc.
That was the last road trip that I will probably ever be able to make.
Sure is a shame, it had to turn out that way.

I have to check in to the Hospital Monday.
Be patient, and get-r-done

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 4th, 2006, 5:33 pm

Here are some photos taken this morning at the Yamhill County Fair..
http://www.docsplace.org/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=11

Going to the Rodeo tonight.. YeHaw.. :roll:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

dixie

Post by dixie » August 4th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Hello Everyone,
I like those show sheep they are beautiful.
Nice pics.

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » August 4th, 2006, 10:23 pm

What sheep?

I see a pc of a pig?

--------------------------------

Hey Doc, I would'nt worry about what anyone says, we have to look at the big picture,

A few may not like us, but there are Billion people on earth {you know what I mean}

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » August 5th, 2006, 1:08 am

Doc enjoyed the rodeo tonight. He's never seen anything like it. I've got some work to do tomorrow morning so I bet he post those pics in the morning.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

JR

Post by JR » August 5th, 2006, 10:08 am

They decided not to work us this weekend, so I get to play.

I like the fairs, ours is in three weeks. It's OK, probably will put one car in the parade. Our car club has been invited to put on a car show the first night, Styx will be playing, so I may do it this year, since I probably won't be working. This years entertainment sucks and will only go one night.

The Yakima (Central WA State Fair) fair is really good, that is next month. I always try to go that one. I like the rodeos too.

So Doc has never been to rodeo? Glad he got to see one while he's out here. I'm surprised he doesn't stay out here, it's nice country over there is Oregon. So it rains a little, not enough to grow webbed feet.

Going to work on the Model A and then head to Yakima for the 3 day Vintiques car club event, tonight is the big cruize night. I'll open up the exhaust on the '41. Somewhere along the way, I picked up three passengers to take with. Should be a fun night.

JR

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 5th, 2006, 10:35 am

Just added a few pics from the Rodeo.. The concert after that was nice too..

People are so much more friendly up here! Yes i do really like it better than Florida.. I might move up here after the divorce is final..

The divorce is actually kind of funny in a way, I'm sure she has told some tall tales to her lawyer regarding how rich i am.. Ha.. I'm currently unemployed and 3300 miles from home..

Anyone need a good Internet man?? Hehehehe..
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » August 5th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Doc,

You're right, us folks from the Pacific NW are real friendly. We also know how to party right too. If you got around any of them rodeo cowboys after the rodeo, you would of been in the middle of one hell of a party.

Go check out the computer companies in Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro, etc, around Portland. Take a look at the want ads in the Oregonian newspaper, should be lots of jobs in there, web makers. They also have many car dealerships too. I wouldn't think that you'd have too much trouble finding any type of work you want in that area.

I just took a lunch break, need to go put a fender on the Model A and clean the '41 up to go cruizin'.

In a divorce, there's always two stories to tell the judge and the judge should be able to sort the bullshit out. But if you aint got anything, no job, nuthin', what can they do to you or get out of you. Being 3300 miles away might be a blessing. I have a cousin in the Portland area, that specializes in divorce. Was told that he is the best divorce lawyer in Portland. Need to see him, send me an e-mail and will give you his name.

Back to work,

JR

dixie

Post by dixie » August 6th, 2006, 9:47 am

RS,
You have to look a little past the pigs.

I seen your new baby sheep last night.
He's sooo cute U should take some pics of him.