Got to admit it.. you had some balls Doc :)

k-os

Got to admit it.. you had some balls Doc :)

Post by k-os » August 25th, 2006, 1:57 pm

Even tough the truth is out there, eBay is one big money making machine, for eBay's "creators" and for the scam artists. The truth may not be revealed in US states such as AL/VA/NY/MS/PA/MO and the list goes on, these US states are the ones that fall mostly for eBay spoofing and money depositing via Western Union or Money Gram. They don't know how to check stuff...they just... " trust " eBay so much..they even pay you extra because eBay " insures " your transaction... at least that's what the email from eBay said....was it from eBay? or a scam artist? :). eBay has made changes, but at the same time they had a huge fight with Western Union and Money Gram because eBay have given them a bad image/name. If I have 2000 highjacked eBay accounts and list on eBay Motors 2000 cars, and I can do that in..lets say 5 days..:). Its 2000x30=$60.000. WOW! Now that's some money. If ebay finds out I'm a scammer..and removes the listing..they keep the MONEY! They are simply saing.. " you are stupid dude, we told you not to click, but you clicked..and now look what happened..sorry, stupidty costs". :) And there's allot more to talk about, and explain for those ho are viewing this message board, probably some ebay employees also, one time, i went on live chat, just for the fun of it to ask a question, it was a woman's name, i believe her name was cindy or something..i asked a couple of questions..then more..then..she said.. " look, im all alone in here, so i can't help you with that, is there anything else i can help you with.." :)... i was on a chat channel or something :). Anyway, i hope my mom can get a job on ebay's live chat..hmm i wonder what kind of people they hire and how much they are paing them.

Talk to you later folks.
Mike.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 25th, 2006, 2:54 pm

Hi Mike..

Yep it's all about the $$$!

But the site COULD be so much better.. You weed out the scammers with better network security, weed out the scumbag sellers that pay that 100.00 feedback removal fee, require any vehicle sellers after 3 cars listed to be a verified dealer. But again.. Yep.. That costs money!

Oh well..
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

k-os

Say hello to my little friend :D

Post by k-os » August 26th, 2006, 3:09 am

Removed due to Doc's policy.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 26th, 2006, 1:21 pm

Hi, Mike

As far as sites being taken down with an eBay resemblance, The supreme court ruled the right to operate a sucks site like this one, they also ruled that anyone can register a company's name with sucks on the end. There are sites such as Mark Monitor that run robots reporting back various domain names, they are on here all the time too.. As well as eBay registered IP's looking around.

This site is provided for the general public to inform potential Internet shoppers of the dangers buying on eBay Motors.

While i do not condone illegal activity, this board is an open forum that anyone can post their thoughts etc.
DOC
Admin & Publisher

k-os

ok

Post by k-os » August 26th, 2006, 2:27 pm

got it, thanx.

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » August 26th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Hello there Big Brother.
How are you doing?
This turtle is maxin and relaxin.
Be patient, and get-r-done

k-os

hmm

Post by k-os » August 26th, 2006, 6:25 pm

i need to find a cute turtle picture to fit in :D.

greenturtlemotors

Post by greenturtlemotors » August 26th, 2006, 6:51 pm

Time for a turtle reunion
GREEN Is Better Than Those Other's

turtle-clan

Post by turtle-clan » August 26th, 2006, 6:53 pm

Somebody woke the turtles.
Gonna be a party now, Yeee Haaw.
Be patient, and get-r-done

MidoriMeadows

Post by MidoriMeadows » August 26th, 2006, 9:52 pm

Hey I was down at the salvage grocery today. Red snapper turtle soup was on special for something like 1.58 for a largish can.
Sharon
Virgin Princess

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 26th, 2006, 10:17 pm

Sharon, Re-Package it and sell it on eBay..

It will be as big a hit as Dog Slobber.. :twisted:
DOC
Admin & Publisher