No votes

Total votes: 3

Doc
Site Admin

Motorcar Portfolio Pink Slap!

Post by Doc » July 24th, 2004, 11:16 pm

This sucks!!

Hello docsqualitycars,

Recently we became aware that your eBay registered account was involved in the following activity:

Advertising merchandise, auctions, services or commercial Web sites, including offers to trade, "wanted" posts, or charitable solicitations.

which is not permitted at eBay.

This is a copy of your post:

docsqualitycars (184) (view author's auctions)
07/24/04 08:51 PM(#3 of 3)

Big Block with a bench seat? I would prefer buckets and console

But a nice ride anyway Item number: 2485459378

DOC

We realize that you may not have been aware there was a rule against this activity. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site policies, which can be found at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/eve ... oards.html

Please understand our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure successful experiences at eBay. Therefore, we respectfully request that you refrain from this activity in the future to avoid the possibility of a suspension of your eBay registration.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,
Meryl
eBay Moderation Team
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

witchie

Post by witchie » July 25th, 2004, 9:18 am

LOL Doc someone must be jealous because you don't pay out for extortion anymore so they can't take bribes to lay off the pink slaps. I got one last week just for mentioning I had a website on a craft board. Wish I could get paid to sit around and pink slap away. I'm starting to wonder if they don't get paid based on how many they slap.

JR

Post by JR » July 25th, 2004, 3:30 pm

I think the last time I had one was about a month ago. I don't understand how they determine a pinkslap and lately, I don't give a shit about them. I look at it as someone trying to justify their job by sending out a pinkslap.

When ever you have to send a personal e-mail to eBay, paste the pinkslap message into your e-mail. Or forward it to the e-mail address they say to send scam e-mails to.

JR

:twisted:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » July 25th, 2004, 3:35 pm

I ran mine through Spam Cop for a while last winter. Got a nasty gram from SC so i quit.

Fun slapping a pink back as a Spammer!! :)
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller