Pic

witch

Pic

Post by witch » July 31st, 2004, 9:57 pm

JR

Post by JR » August 1st, 2004, 1:44 pm

Now who is the good lookin' redheaded babe in the picture? Could only open the last one.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 1st, 2004, 2:24 pm

Looks like our favorite Gal :)
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

witchie

Post by witchie » August 1st, 2004, 3:13 pm

Dunno who it is. Was a little strange to log in and see Witch guest

JR

Post by JR » August 1st, 2004, 11:02 pm

IS that really you Wtchie? Only one way to prove it! :wink:

JR

:roll:

Witch

Post by Witch » August 2nd, 2004, 3:00 am

You'll find out at the party. I'm up for a big party when this Metro mess is over. I'll let you guys know when the party is. First we gotta get the settlement then pay back rent so we have a house to party at. Workmans comp check is here every other friday except this one. Nothing like watching every penny disappear and not knowing when your gonna get another one. Oooh my aching back really hurts. Gotta go night night. I will be dreaming of the Metro. lol.

JR

Post by JR » August 2nd, 2004, 5:39 am

Alright, I'll wait for the big party. I know how the sore backs are this morning. I've got a pinched nerve in my neck and upper back. Been going to therapy for a couple of months and am going to a DO tonight after work. I'm hurting this morning. Well, hope you slept well, it's just about time for me to go to work for the next 12 hours.

More coffee!

JR

witchie

Post by witchie » August 2nd, 2004, 4:18 pm

No JR its not me. Don't know who the guest is, but obviously I have a fan. they can cut and post from the Ebay motors board pretty well. Doc has seen a pic of me. LOL you have seen a pic of part of me. Mine aren't as big as the pic of the chick in the chair.

JR

Post by JR » August 2nd, 2004, 10:11 pm

You mean your cheeks aren't that big?

JR

8)

witchie

Post by witchie » August 3rd, 2004, 1:23 am

Bet she doesn't have the same jewelry I have. Could be a he wanting to be me. Guess it is jealous of my sense of humor and vast knowledge of junk lol.

JR

Post by JR » August 3rd, 2004, 5:52 am

That's it, she is a he, a he-she.

Do I have to go to work today, I'm feeling really rough this morning? Maybe I need some Crown, because the coffee is not working.

JR

:?

witchie

Post by witchie » August 3rd, 2004, 5:00 pm

JR pass the crown this way. I sure could use it.

JR

Post by JR » August 3rd, 2004, 9:04 pm

I'd be more than happy to share some Crown with you..

JR

witchie

Post by witchie » August 5th, 2004, 11:07 pm

JR looks like my fan is now yours. I see he posted as Randy, darn I should have bet you some money that it was a guy! Pass the Crown, its been a long day of computer troubles here. Connor finally fixed it. Amazing what pet hair can do inside a computer case.

JR

Post by JR » August 6th, 2004, 12:02 am

I'd be happy to pour you some Crown, tall glass with ice? You have some critters shedding in your computer? I usually have the typical lint and fuzz balls in mine. I took my old computer, wiped it clean and have been re-installing software on it for Jean (wife) Got XP and Nortons with updates installed, now for her everyday applications. She says the old eMonster 500 Mhz Machine is too slow, so she wants my old 1800 Mhz machine and I am obliging.

I don't care if some one posts as Randy, I use JR on the internet and been called Randy since I was born, but a few close friends call me JR. Damn, I'm tired and it's almost 10:00pm PST, three day weekend again. I guess the kitchen is getting remodeled Saturday, I just need to remove the sink and leave, come back after it's finished and install sink. I think next week the floor gets new tile, need to move fridge, stove, and dishwasher out for 9 days to let the grout cure. Will be cooking and eating in the garage......

Later.......................:)

witchie

Post by witchie » August 6th, 2004, 12:32 am

LOL your not fast enough I hit the vodka. Couldn't find anything good to mix it with since i'm out of Dr. Pepper. hey vanilla vodka shots straight aren't have bad.

I have 5 cats and a dog that shed...snake too, but she isn't allowed near my computer. My computer is two years old now and I haven't cleaned it since I put in a new mother board 8months ago. 800.00 and Connor put me together one hell of a computer. its only running slow because of all the garbage I have on it. My only gripe is I need a MUCH bigger hard drive. This 60gig just isn't big enough. I have a 10gig and my work backed up on it and even that is getting too small.

Good luck on the remodeling, sounds like the perfect excuse to use the grill. Wish I could get our landlord to redo the kitchen, it needs it baaaad! We do have a new rebuilt stove, but the fridge is falling apart and I won't get into cabinents and nasty burnt countertops, but we don't complain its a lot of house for what we pay. Or at least it was when we rented it. Now since everyones on unemployment rent has gone down but not ours. 2200 sq. ft. is just not big enough lol. At least not when Connors parts car takes up half the garage.

JR

Post by JR » August 6th, 2004, 3:53 pm

Sorry I wasn't fast enough. I've been drinking Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Diet AW Root Beer today. Sometimes all four are mixed together, because I just grab the first thing seen in the fridge and dump it in my drinking mug. At times, it does taste a little strange.

Sounds like a nice computer. I used to build all mine, now I just buy a cheapie eMachine from Costco, modify it to my specs and compute. Jean's new machine is one I built two years ago, just need about a day to finish it up, then give the old one to the daughter/grandson. I will buy a computer at a yard sale, fix it up, re-install software and give it to those that can't afford them. Been doing that since 1990, not as much now, but when I can. There was four of us that did that, registered non-profit with state and IRS. One of our members died almost two weeks ago from cancer, age 47, the one that was more computer literate than the rest of us and a super guy. I've had three close friends/co-workers die in the last two weeks from cancer, two 47, the other 59 and great people. Cancer is just flat out a horrible way to die.

Would you like me to send the guy doing our counter tops and floors to your place afterwards? I didn't even ask how much it was going to cost or how she was going to pay for this. I think she's holding out on me, got a stash of cash somewhere that I'm not aware of. I thought I needed another Harley instead of kitchen junk, looked fine to me.

Well, time to go play before she gets home from work.

JR

witchie

Post by witchie » August 6th, 2004, 5:07 pm

JR I'm sorry to hear about your coworkers. Hmm did you think that the cancer could have something to do with you guys glowing in the dark? Couldn't be job related could it?

Course if they all drank diet soda's like you do filled with Nutrasweet that too could be a factor in the cancer. Won't touch the stuff myself. Nutrasweet when heated to 120degrees turns into methanol/wood alcohol. They have linked the Diet Coke and other diet soda's sitting out in the desert sun to part of the problem with Desert Storm syndrom. A friend of mine worked with a professor at Iowa State in Ames Iowa on the whole mess. Some say it was a hoax. It isn't.

Its great of you to redo the computers for those less fortunate. If you ever get stuck and need help with something you have my email address I think and can email me i'll get the answers out of Connor. With as bad on a computer as I am its a good thing he loves me lol. I can mess one up in the blink of an eye or click of the mouse.

LOL if your wife is buying heck yeah i'd take a new counter top. I'll take the price off rent so that the landlord gets to pay for it. He just jumped on us because of a pile of wood in the back yard. Its the same pile of wood we have been asking HIM to remove for 2 years since he paid some jerk to replace the fence. Course we have also asked him to have someone finish the job the first jerk left unfinished.

Well I'd better get some work done. Good luck with the remodeling