changed: [email protected] 20020313
changed: [email protected] 20021001
source: RIPE
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

witchie

Post by witchie » August 8th, 2004, 6:09 pm

Doc what site/program do you use to look up the info? Connor has one he uses, but I always forget to have him give it to me..

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 8th, 2004, 7:23 pm

Hi Witchie :)

That is the RIPE Database for the Ferign IP's

http://www.ripe.net/db/whois/whois.html

Speaking of ferigners, Beach sure reamd that guy out that was asking insurance questions.
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » August 8th, 2004, 10:50 pm

I read the posts Beach left and I think I would be pissed too, if I went through what he has. I do believe the foreigner held his own also, with his posts. I seriously don't think he was trying to stir anything up. When I read his posts, I couldn't tell he was a foreigner, no slang except for calling us Americans instead of US Americans and usually their writing/posts will give them away like an accent.

Now I will not buy from the Cunooks on eBay, had a bad experience and the only negative feedback I've gotten. Thanks to me, he had to abandon/NARU three accounts. Said he had dual citizenship and sent me a cashiers check and then a cash refund in the mail, which all is bullshit. But I don't buy outside of the USA and if I go back to selling no sales outside of the USA.

I don't blame Beach for jumpin on the guy, he was the first foreigner available.

JR

witchie

Post by witchie » August 8th, 2004, 11:56 pm

OUCH I'd say beach got up on the wrong side of the bed. Perhaps he should borrow my ID for the day lol.

tct12002

Post by tct12002 » August 9th, 2004, 11:41 am

Hi all, I haven't been around for a while. Hope everyone is doing good, Tommy//

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 9th, 2004, 12:47 pm

Same old shit here. Except im swinging aq few wrenches trying to make ends meet!

eBay Really Sucks right now!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

witchie

Post by witchie » August 10th, 2004, 3:14 am

Howdy tommy ltns.

Ok what the hell is up with the hate going on for the guy from the UK? shit I thought we left the dark ages of hating everyone behind. I do however like the way he can stick up for himself. Good for a laugh watching a battle of one with whits and one with misplaced anger.

JR

Post by JR » August 10th, 2004, 10:30 pm

Doc, when are you going to leave Florida and come out West? With your computer experience, you should be able to get yourself a contract job with Microsoft. That is the Seattle area, West side of the state, 220 miles from me and lots of crazies at the Pike Street Market Place.

Go to http://fluor.com, sign up for an account, post a text file resume and then apply for some of the jobs. I was asked if I would be interested in a job in one of the Russian states, here's a little bit of the e-mail:

We have a serious need for candidates (Project Control) willing to work internationally on a project at Manus Air Force Base in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. This would be a four to six month assignment with a home visit every 12 weeks.

If you are interested in this position, please contact me by email as soon as possible. If you have additional questions, send me an email or I can be reached at the numbers below.

Thank You,

Todd Almquist,

I work for Fluor, I declined the job since I am presently working at home and am not ready to travel. There are quite a few overseas jobs not listed on the site. Friend just went over to the Ivory coast in Africa, to oversee the US Embassy being built. It's a laid back job, big bux. Refuse the Iraq jobs, their not that bad, but right now it is really miserable there. Todd is a really cool guy to talk to. You can mention my name if you talk to him.

JR

:wink: