I'm begining to see the light!

Cobra

I'm begining to see the light!

Post by Cobra » August 10th, 2004, 10:26 am

Let's see last week I had a NPB screw me. Then this week I relist and have had 4 emails with questions. 3 of them just ask "what is the reserve?" but the 4th elaborates and asks "what is the reserve? I have $1200 to spend is that enough and when can I come pick it up?" This is for a 1999 NIssan Altima GXE! Yeah let's see the book retail is over $5000. Sure I'll sell it to you for $1200! Tell ya what I'll throw in a $100 gas coupon too!! I can see how you all get pissed at this ebay crap. This is about the 8th car I've sold there. Somehow I've managed to do okay but this one is killing me! my patience is wearing thin. by the way my response to the 4th guy was only 2 words. "Keep Looking".
Ron

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 10th, 2004, 11:06 am

I put my phone number in the listings several places and urge potential buyer to call with questions.

Between the Dealers trying to loball a car and the Kids dreaming of owning there first car its a joke. I also ignore those 3 worded emails "What's Your Reserve" If they are a serious buyer they will pick up the phone and call!

Jokers, Strokers & Bong Tokers :)
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

Cobra

Post by Cobra » August 10th, 2004, 12:03 pm

Hmm, good idea about the phone number! I may have to try that. Since I posted this I got another email from a serious buyer that is driving out to look at it Thurs. She is driving about 150 miles so she must be serious! If she's cute I might have to ask her to stay for dinner! I'm sure the wife won't mind :wink:
Ron

Post by Guest » August 10th, 2004, 5:13 pm

LOL no hitting on the customers! At least not while your wife is around lol. You could't pay me enough to sell a car on ebay. My neighbor wants me to help him sell his old chevy van on ebay and I told him any time he is ready to set up his own account to let me know.

JR

Post by JR » August 10th, 2004, 10:14 pm

Cobra, nevermind the Witchie, tell us about the lady. Cute good looking, single, has a job that can support a man in a way that he is accustom to?

JR

:twisted:

Cobra

Post by Cobra » August 12th, 2004, 7:22 am

No luck in the supporting a man with the lifestyle you're accustom to. She's a student employed part time. But, there is definatly potential!
Ron

JR

Post by JR » August 12th, 2004, 9:12 pm

Cobra, a potential, I like that. I got me a good looking sugar-momma, takes real good care of me and I don't have the foggiest idea why she does. I'm trying to find her a better paying job so I can kick back, but I think she's doing the same.

Did she buy?

JR

Cobra

Post by Cobra » August 13th, 2004, 5:49 am

Yup, she bought it! She was very happy with it and the price. She saved about $1000 and I made about $1000 so we're both happy. On the down side she brought her boyfriend with her :{ so I was unable ask her if she was willing to be a sugar-momma once she becomes financially stable.

witchie

Post by witchie » August 13th, 2004, 1:09 pm

:wink: good thing she brought her man lol keeps you out of trouble. Glad to hear the deal went well.

JR

Post by JR » August 13th, 2004, 2:08 pm

Witchie, you're just a typical woman, trying to spoil fun for us males. The way I see it, Cobra got her money, next he'll woo her away from her boyfriend.

JR

:twisted:

witchie

Post by witchie » August 14th, 2004, 1:12 pm

JR if she was cute and has a boyfriend what she didn't need was another man hitting on her. What she needed was a good woman :D

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 14th, 2004, 3:13 pm

They say, Nookie is so good, even Women like it :evil:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » August 14th, 2004, 3:39 pm

Witchie, if he could always convince her that she needs him more than she needs her boyfriend. Then you have only one hitting on her. But women love getting hit on, they love the attention.

Doc, glad to see you're alive and well. From what I read and seen on the news, there where others that were not as fortunate. The last time there was a category 4 hurricane throu Florida, was in 1960 or somewhere about that time.

I think I'm a lesbian, I like nookie too.

JR 8)

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 15th, 2004, 6:49 am

We are born out of it, And spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in :twisted:
DOC
Admin & Publisher

witchie

Post by witchie » August 15th, 2004, 10:44 am

ROFLMFAO Pigs both of you. Oh well Connor says I fit right into that category too when it comes to women.

JR

Post by JR » August 15th, 2004, 12:27 pm

Witchie, I see that you are easily entertained. I just look at Doc working away at his computer, thru his webcams, really into it. He looked like he was concentrating so hard, I thought he had gone to sleep at the helm.

Well, Doc that is a true statement. Can't think of anything to come back with on that one. Think that says it all.

Did everyone make it OK through the hurricanes?

JR

:roll:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 15th, 2004, 12:40 pm

Proud To Be A Pig :)

Our computer club was divided between the Geeks and the Droolers. There was about 20 of us in our little group that was named the Droolnet by some of the geeks. It was sait that the Droolnet was a bunch of Beer Guzzlin, Women Chasin, Uneducated Rednecks, Founded by Robert "I'll Fix It For A 12 Pack" Dempsey :) Was a blast! This was before the internet and we connected to each others computers at 14,400 modems. I sure miss the good ole days!

The Drool Dish..

JR, I just but a "Mooch Mobile" On eBay.. 1996 Volvo 850. TMU with a few minor bruises but a good old car! It is the Bargain Car Simon Would Be Proud To Own :)
DOC
Admin & Publisher