It's an amazing thing,

RS69cam777

It's an amazing thing,

Post by RS69cam777 » August 15th, 2004, 8:05 pm

To see the amount of Trucks and Semis and trailers with frontend loaders and on and on, makes me feel good to see all this, and the National Gaurds all going south on I-75,

To see that many ElE trucks line after line, It's just great that all I can say, Great!

witchie

Post by witchie » August 15th, 2004, 11:16 pm

RS I hear Tropical storm/hurricane Earl may be heading your way end of next week. When ya moving out of florida. How about stopping thru here just long enough to let me drool on your camaros?

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » August 16th, 2004, 1:15 am

Iam thinking of seeing what Reno Nev. is like as I told you in an E-, A guy I know here wants to fly out, Hes been there before, The only thing Iam thinking is, next to no rain, cooler then Vegas , I don't know?

And Iam fed up with these cars, It's burned me out, I had them on a billboard 4 sale at the other house and some old man from Tenn loaded said he might want both, as he collects them, good ridens he can have em, but Iam not holding my breath until I see some $, I hav'nt been able to go places like I use to cause of these cars, Iam tired of em, Iam tired of everything,

Iam getting rid of that MC also, I am O.D on monkeying around in that Garage, I use to like talking about these cars, now I just about hate it,

Well hows that, someone reads this and they'll think I need a shrink,

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 16th, 2004, 6:38 am

Witchie wants to move to Reno and start a brothel, I can just picture that, Madam Witchie with her whip :)
DOC
Admin & Publisher

Former eBay Motors PowerSeller

witchie

Post by witchie » August 16th, 2004, 7:43 pm

Hell yeah I'd make one hell of a madam. It runs in my family. Great gramps used to have two whore houses in Montana when my grandmother was little. He also ran moon shine durring prohibition as well. And people wonder where I get my wild streek.

RS Sick of cars? Does this mean I don't get a finished restored Camaro for Christmas? Whaaaaaa and here i was thinking I could call you santa. Just the thought of you getting rid of them makes me sick. I'd better go lay down and your wife better check your temp too!. Tell her to use the anal thermometer :twisted:

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » August 17th, 2004, 12:02 am

IN "MONTANA?" ???????

how many people live there 15 hundred in the whole state?

Did you all see the gyy that claims he got took on a SS chevelle over on ebm?

Car supposed to be in London,

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 17th, 2004, 4:14 pm

Reminds me of that movie about Hiede Fleiss (sp?)

All that cash running through the counting machines!

Dam'd! If i would have been born a Woman, Some guy would be spending big bucks, And could have all the pussy he could handle! I would be living in a mansion and drive a Ferrari!

Oh Well :)
DOC
Admin & Publisher

JR

Post by JR » August 17th, 2004, 9:05 pm

Well Doc, you could always dress up as a woman and see what kind of offers you get, might get lucky and just get that Ferrari. Just kidding....:)

We had this black guy that would dress up as a woman, walk up and down the main street and hook himself out. He called himself Michelle and there were quite a few guys that got a big surprise as they grabbed a handful of what they thought was going to be nookie. Told stories by my cousin who was on the police force when he was out on the streets.

You talk about bordellos, my dad was a truck driver and on the East side of Pasco, they had "Speak Easy" houses back then. Guy could go in, get a drink, food, gamble, and a little companionship. The trucking companies were on the East side and my dad used to take me with him when I was a little tyke. The cops closed up the last one in the late 70's.

RS, there may be 1500 people in the whole state of Montana, but there are atleast 50,000 sheep there, be sure not to hit on the local sheriffs favorite one.

JR

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » August 17th, 2004, 9:42 pm

Iam thinking of loading up the van with goods and takeing it down south, Man we would have been in a Royal mess if that strom came straight up!

Don't know if I'd be getting in the way or not?

witchie

Post by witchie » August 18th, 2004, 12:58 pm

Back when my great grandather was running his Cat houses as I grew up hearing them called, Montana had huge well manned cattle ranches near Billings and Helena, needed women to keep all those hired cowboys busy at night.

LOL Doc i'd like to see you in drag.

JR we had a guy like that in fargo that went by Michelle as well. Used to see him getting busted all the time by the cops. Last time I saw him he was staggering down broadway with his wig on sideways and lipstick smeared all over. I don't even want to guess why.

RS is my christmas present finished yet? Looks like you just had the front bumper and hood left on it.

So fellas when are we moving? I say an old western type saloon with the rooms upstairs. Booze and women..i can smell the money.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc » August 18th, 2004, 7:58 pm

As bad as my sales are i'm ready to throw in the towel!

Don't even have any blow town money! That's pretty bad! All these low mileage cars i have listed now and no buyers. Damd Volvo was 1k away from the reserve and not a peep after the auction ended!

Gotta find a women with some $$$ to take care of me :)

eBay Motors Sucks!!
DOC
Admin & Publisher

RS69cam777

Post by RS69cam777 » August 18th, 2004, 11:18 pm

If you do see if she has a sister, and it would'nt hurt to find one mute=can't talk,.